32.Us

Noah P.O.V

I sat in the chair next to Amara watching the doctor try and stop the bleed from her wing lose. I stood walking out the room heading into the house part. I looked at everyone with sadness in there face but I couldn't stop and talk. I can't let them see me cry even if I was fighting not to. I walked out the back door looking at Colm holding down Amara's father. I stopped in front of him and he stinks of piss with tears on his face.

"Noah, just let me go. I'll just leave and you'll never see me again alright." He said begging to me but I didn't care.

"No." I said grabbing his face and with one quick twist I broke his neck.

He fell to the ground and I turned walking away wanting to get back to Amara when she woke up.

Amara P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes looking around and I'm not sure why but I felt panic rise in me. I sat up moving back when a doctor grabbed my shoulder and pain filled making me scream out.

"Noah!" I yelled out when he came running into the room grabbing my shoulder.

"Amara stop moving." He said as blood covered his hand.

I pushed him back feeling the blood run down my back and it only made me panic more. I felt heavy on one side but weak on the other. I felt my stomach and it made me relax a little and I looked up at other people running into the room. I looked at Kim and she smiled at me.

"Kim, what's happening to me?" I said wanting to get out of the bed.

"Amara calm down baby, you're going to be alright." She said walking to Noah.

I looked up at them and started to calm down more and more till I was relaxed.

"Amara sweet heart you're going to be fine but you fill this away because of your disconnection. This is the first time in a long that you haven't been completely aware of nature and its scary. Don't worry it will grow back, slowly but it will come back." She said turning from me.

I looked as the doctor pulled down my top to re bandage my back. I looked at Noah and then down to his hand and grabbed it softly. I looked up at him smiling and he smiled back down to me.

"It'll grow back right and doctor the babies are alright." I asked looking at him.

"Yes my Luna, everything is alright with you. In fact you can leave once the bleed stops." He said walking out the room and Kim followed behind him.

"How are feeling?" I asked Noah as he sat in the chair next to me.

"Nothing that I couldn't handle, the only thing that hurt was seeing you hurt." He said looking the ring on my finger.

"Noah, I would have done anything to save you." I said looking at his ring.

"I know, and I never want you to do that again." He said with tears falling down his face.

"Noah, you couldn't expect me to do nothing." I said as he stood.

"I know that, but the fact you got hurt kills me and you could have died from all of those bitches. I can't think of a life with out you or my children." He said and I touched my belly rubbing softly.

"You never would have too." I said telling him to come to me.

He walked over to me and I placed his head on my stomach and he softly rubbed. I felt a sudden movement from then and Noah jumped up with a smile on his face.

"They moved!" He yelled to me.

"Yeah, sometimes they do that." I said smiling to him and he ran to the door calling for this mother, sisters and Kim to feel my stomach and I laughed.

They all came rushing in feeling my stomach with all the talking and laughing I was happy all of this was over. I wanted to just rest now and I didn't want Noah to leave. I hate that the babies will never know there grandparents and I though of my dad.

"What happened to my dad?" I asked Know threw our connection.

"I killed him, this morning." He said looking down at me.

"Good, I don't know what I would have done if I saw him again." I said looking down.

"Don't worry our lives are going to be fine as long as you marry me soon." He said smiling.

"How about in about two months we get marry." I said to him and he came over me giving me a gentle kiss.

"Deal." He said kissing me again forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Two Months Later

I looked at myself in a long beautiful white dress and smiled at the mirror. I turned looking at my back and smiled at the little baby wing that sat on my back next to the large one. It was as long as a spoon or small but it was so cute and its rainbow like color are slowly coming in. I looked up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said still turning in my dress.

"Who that pretty girl in the mirror?" Colm said walking into the room.

He walked to me smiling giving me a big hug and I returned it smiling at him.

"Is everything ready?" I said looking at him.

"Yes, everyone is just waiting for you." He said giving me his arm.

Noah P.O.V

I stood looking at Raya standing as the first woman on Amara side. I was sweating and shacking a little when Sterling touched my shoulder.

"Calm down man, you'll be alright." He said slightly laughing.

I pushed him back when I heard the music start to play and Colm stood there looking at his mate smiling. Time almost stood still as Amara walked out grabbing Colm's arm. She the picture of perfection and beauty rapped up in one dark skinned angle. She slowly wobbled her way down the ale with her belly big.  She stood in front of me smiling at me as the pastor started talking.

"Where are we going for our honeymoon?" Amara asked me threw our connection.

"Where ever you want to go?" I said back to her.

"How about our bedroom?" She said grabbing me and pulling me into a hard kiss.

I didn't stop her just kissed her back enjoying the taste of her.

"Luna, Alpha we haven't made it to that part." The pastor said.

"I do." I said to her.

"I do." She said back and everyone started clapping as we kissed again

"Why did you two have a dame wedding if it was going to be over that quick." Raya complained.

We didn't look at her as Amara handed her the flower and I picked her up and all I could think was how much I loved her.

"I love you too baby." She said smiling at me.

"I love you to Amara." I said to her the last woman I will ever fall in love with.