31. Ending This

Noah P.O.V

I ran around the build heading to where I could smell Amara the strongest. I'm not sure why but it had to be Amara that saved me in the first place. I ran pass a room full dead bodies and I ignored how sick it made me. I looked down at the tons of rats that followed me and they are the ones that saved me. When everyone has moved out of my room and I saw the sider a few rats started scarping at the door. I'm not sure why Valor cam back to my room with his followers but as soon as he did rat ran in.

"Stop him!" Someone yelled behind me but I kept moving.

I took my chance while everyone was distracted and attacked Valor cutting his eye as deep as I could. I saw a large door and that had to be the front exit, so I ran to it at high speed. I hit the door falling threw it and onto the ground. I looked around at the large scale war in front of me when Colm ran to me as a wolf.

"Alpha!" He yelled as I stood up looking around and I smelled Amara.

I looked around and my heart almost stopped as Valor swung at her but her wings stopped him. I had to get over to her and fast, so I ran pass the crowed. One vampire swung at me but I quickly dodged it and reached back grabbing his neck and pulled. I ripped his throat out and blood covered my arm as I kept moving to her. Valor ran to her again but this time I grabbed him pulling him to the ground. He looked at me as I reached down for him but vanished as Amara ran to me.

"Noah." She whispered and I looked at her.

I wanted to move to her put with the fighting and the constant pain of my pack dying stopped me. I looked around at how more vampires appeared and it only made me angry and that same filling came into me. Anger that I couldn't control and when I spotted my father holding a wolf by its neck only made me black out.

Amara P.O.V

I looked at Noah and that look on his was all to real again. He was losing himself  but that was kind of a good thing. I heard foot steps behind me and I quickly turned looking at the red eyed vampire. He jumped to me but I quickly moved my wings grabbing him around his chest and he turned into blood and bones every where.

"Noah." I yelled out but all I could see was blood flying.

"Amara." A voice said making me turn.

"Dad." I said looking at him walk to me with a long sword in his hands.

He looked at me with anger and hate in his eyes as he moved closer to me. He looked down at my belly and his face only filled with more rage.

"You're not only a disgrace to me but you got pregnant by a fucking dog." He said swinging the sword at me.

I moved back but fell to the ground and he just swung at me. I moved back and pulled up my wing protecting myself from his swing. I let my wings spread out pushing him back and I stood looking at him. I had to kill him but every part of me couldn't, I could see to much of Karen in his eyes. I pushed him back till he fell to the ground and I moved passed all of the fighting looking for Noah.

"Noah!" I yelled out getting attention of two vampires.

They both looked at me running to me fast but my wings reacted cutting them in half before they could touch me. I looked around and saw Noah and the fighting he was doing was amazing. He was strong, and fast but he didn't notice me, so I didn't move to him just looked around for Valor.

"Looking for me." Valor said as he grabbed my from behind.

He struggle to get away from him but he grabbed one of my wings and put heavy pressure, I looked back at the metal glove that covered his hand.

"Can't hurt me." He said and looked back at his stupid smirk.

"Get go of me!" I yelled to him but he just laughed.

"Make me, you bitch." He said pulling my wing hard.

He kept pulling till the pain was almost unbearable, but then I felt a shock that rocked my body. The feel of my wing being ripped from my body made me motionless from pain and the wind around me got strong. Valor fell back and so did everyone else on the field making Noah look at me for the first time.

"Amara!" He yelled running to me but another vampire stopped him.

Noah reached for him and they started to fight but I could help him. I could feel the blood rushing down my back and I looked back at Valor as my father ran to him.

"Give it to me." My father yelled tossing the sword down next to me. 

My father kept yelling at him and I wanted to move to the sword but I could, I was still in shock from this.

Noah P.O.V

I swung at my father wanting him to move but he wasn't going to do that. He smiled at me when I remembered something. That vampire I killed in the cell, she died when I killed her maker. If I can kill Valor I could end this. I looked at my father running to him and he charged at me at high speed. I moved as fast as I could as I jumped shifting and I easily out ran him heading to Amara feeling the pain she was in. I made it closer to her and shifted back grabbing the sword next to her. I picked it up and with one hard, fast swing I got him but he moved back a little.

"NO!" My father yelled.

Valor grabbed his throat as blood rushed out and I looked at the wing that was once Amara's turn into dust. He looked up at me and I didn't hesitate to finish what I started. I dropped the sword and reached down moving his hand down. I grabbed his neck and I could hear the yells of my father in the distance but I didn't care. With one hard pull his whole throat and before he could fall back I grabbed the rest of his head and pulled taking it off.

I looked at it then to my father who's look of sadness killed me but I still watched as he almost burst leaving blood behind. The whole field did the same thing leaving behind blood, then I looked to Amara's father. I dropped the head and moved to him but I felt a hand grab me and I looked back to Amara. She was weak and with out her wing bleeding out fast. She was alive and with the small, weak smile she gave, I knew she was going to be alright.