8. Luna Fae

2 Weeks Later

Amara P.O.V

I walked down the stairs heading for the kitchen happy I didn't have work today. Over the past two weeks all I ever did was ran around for Noah. He told me if I didn't want to work anymore that would be fine but I didn't want to be trapped here all the time. I looked at Colm as I walked pass the him and he smiled with a nod. He's a nice guy but he was always on guard about everything. I walked into the kitchen and some of the older pack women all walked around cooking breakfast. One handed me a plate of food when about 6 of the younger pack girls walked in.

They all to be 12 to 15 and there face all lit of at the sight of me. They all rushed over to smiling and sat down around me.

"Oh my god you're our Luna." One said.

"Yeah stupid look at how glamour's she looks." One said pushing the other, I'm just in jeans and a tee shirt.

"You are so beautiful." One chimed in quickly.

"Oh thank you girls." I said as Noah walked into the room.

He sat down and a woman handed him food as well, but the girls didn't notice him.

"So Luna is you hair just like that when you wake up or do you have a stylist ?" One girl asked.

"I just fix it myself." I said as they all 'Aww' at me.

"How do you get to be so...perfect?" on almost screamed.

"And pretty?" Another asked and they all agreed.

"Well I'm not perfect just happy to be me." I said simply but they all still screamed.

"Alright girls, shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" Noah asked and they all looked back at.

"No Alpha, we still have like 35 more minutes." The girls said and turned back to me.

"So Luna totally be honest, Are you marked yet?" One asked winking at me.

"Am I what?" I said confused.

"Girls. School. Now." Noah said standing.

The girl all looked sad as they walked pass him holding there heads down and walking. Noah looked at me and smiled.

"Its your birthday Friday right?" He asked walking to me.

"Let me guess Kim told you?" I said picking up my bacon.

"Well yeah but why didn't you tell me, is it because of you sister?" He asked ducking down to me.

"This my first birthday with out her but I mostly didn't care about it." I sad putting the food to my mouth.

"Well I do care and the Kim and the other Lunas are waiting for you outside." He said slowly walking away from me.

I felt sad that he was leaving, I hadn't seen him much over the last two week. I was always running around or with the other girls to train. I didn't under why I never got any of my fae powers to work. I finished my food and walked out back seeing Rose and Nora standing next to Kim. I like both of them Rose was as cattie as  a woman could be, and Nora was over flowing with confidence.

"Its about dame time Amara, next time skip breakfast bitch." Rose said as I walked to her.

"Fuck you Rose, you fat too." I said giving her a hug.

"I'm knocked up sweetie." She said hugging me back.

"Knocked up at fat." Nora said hugging me.

"Alright girls, are you all ready?" Kim asked looking at me.

"Yeah, but I don't understand why we have to keep trying this Aunt, maybe I'm not a fairy like you think." I said kind of sad that maybe I wasn't.

"No dear you are one, you just need to think of what makes you your happiest right now." Kim said grabbing my hand.

I nodded closing my eyes and thinking of my sister, she was my happiest memory. I though of her hard all of the good times we had but her on her death bed came into mind and I opened my eyes.

"Anything?" I asked.

"No, bitch." Rose said.

I huffed when Xavier, Skyler and Noah walked out the door and sat on the wooden porch. I looked at Noah and smiled at him, I cant lie to myself anymore, I like him a lot. That was he first time I really admitted to myself that I really like him and I wanted to tell him that to. He was so sweet and caring to me, he loved me more then I loved me for the most part.

"Oh my god!" Nora yelled at me.

"What?" I asked and she pointed to my bad.

I looked back to see what looked like butterfly wings coming from my back and I panicked.  

"Oh shit, is that normal?" I asked Kim.

"Yes it is normal, just keep going with whatever you are thinking of." She yelled.

I was just think of much I liked Noah and how I should tell him that I'm slowly falling in love with him.

"Oh my goodness." I heard the women say behind me.

I slowly walked over to where then men sat down until they all looked at me wide eyed and Noah walked down to me. He looked behind me showing that the butterfly wings only got bigger.

"Noah, I like...a lot and I wanted to tell you that I'm falling in love with you." I said and Noah smiled.

"Its about time, I already fell in love with you." he said softly kissing my lips.

Everyone marveled at y wings and I looked back at them feeling excited.

"Well dear it looks like well be seeing you less and less." Rose said.

"Yeah sadly but we have other things to handle today as well." Nora said.

They all said there goodbyes and walked away leaving me feeling kind of sad I'll see them less. I guess Noah noticed when he turned to me smiling.

"We have somethings to do today as well Amara, my mother and two sisters are coming for dinner." He said happy.

"Will they like me?" I asked him.

"It don't matter much to me but it will be interesting." He said making me nervous.

Just when things are going the happy fairy way something comes along and fucks it up.