10.Woman

Amara P.O.V

I sat in the room and I felt the same sad feeling pulling me down. It was always something with me and I just noticed I've been gone from home for going on three weeks. I haven't heard from my parents at all since I was here. I walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower and wrapped my robe around me. I walked to the bedroom when Noah walked into the room and set on the bed.

"You feel okay?" He asked me but I didn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah, can I ask you something?" I said not really having to ask him anything.

"Yeah." He said taking off his shoes.

I had to think fast, I didn't have any werewolf questions but I did have one thing on my mind.

"The young girls that I was talking to asked me if I was marked yet? What is that? Can you do it to me now?" I asked and his head shot up to me.

"If I mark you then I would have to make love to you Amara." He said pulling off his other shoe.

Make love to me was something I think I wanted, and when I saw the light colored wings standing up on my back I think it showed. Noah looked at me and noticed my wings stand up as well.

"Well, I didn't ask that, I said mark me." I said boldly.

He stood walking to me with a serious look on his face. He grabbed my waist pulling me into him hard.

"If you want to me mark you, I'm going to take all of you." He said softly letting his minty breath hit my face. He turned me around then gently dropped me onto the bed, I could already feel myself become wet and he took a deep breath.

"You smell fuck beautiful." He said sitting at my feet.

He pulled one of my legs up pushing my robe up some and my heart started racing. I forgot I was naked under my robe till I suddenly felt exposed to him. His eye flashed golden as he looked down at my bud and I blushed at him. He pushed up my other leg and pushed himself between me and came down over me. I parted my lips and he invaded my mouth with his sweet taste, as our tongues fought each other.

He moved back and something in me turned primal and I reached for his shirt pulling it open. He smiled down at me pulling the shirt off, then looking down at the tie on my robe. He pulled it letting my breast fall free to him. His eyes where full of love with a strong hint of lust behind them. He reached his hands up grabbing my hands and forcing them over my head as his mouth reached capturing my nipple in his mouth.

A moan escaped my lips and my hips moved into his as he suckled and nibbled on me. I felt a build up in me when he pulled back from my chest and slowly slid off the bed. I looked at him as he undid his pants and they slowly fell. He released his erection and my heart and mind was all foggy from him as I pulled my robe off and tossed it aside. He got back between my legs and positioned himself at my opening.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he lightly pushed into my opening.

"Yeah." I said breathless and he looked to my back at my wings again.

I softly placed his hands on the rubbing and I let a moan escape not knowing why I liked this. He pushed deeper into me and I grabbed his shoulders tight.

"Relax baby." He whispered to me.

He pushed in deeper and I dug my nails deeper into him till I felt blood falling down my hands. He didn't seem to care as he pushed in further till he hit something painful and I moaned in pain. He looked at me with sweat over his face and his teeth sharp to a point like the animal he was. He pushed into me hard in one quick motion making me scream out as my nails dug deeper into him making him grunt.

He stared moving in me slowly the pain subsided and pleasure filled me. My wings stared to move, wrapping them selves around him pulling him closer to me. I felt his tongue go up the side of my neck and the painful scraping of his teeth. He moved faster in me earning a moan for every swift move he gave me.

"I love you." I heard him whisper as his teeth sunk into my skin making my climax hit hard wrapping my arms around his neck.

He kept moving in me and I couldn't help the strong feeling that I need to touch his chest. I reached up a little landing my hand on his chest and he grunted deep. He moved faster and faster till I felt my climax explode again and he followed behind me. I looked at my hand on his chest covered in blood and he looked at it taking deep breaths like me. We didn't talk for a moment still trying to catch our breath. He glanced back at the wings that held me to him and smiled.

"Did you capture me or can I leave?" He asked.

"No, you cant leave." I said pulling my hand from his chest and blood fell all over me and he moved back forcing himself away from me.

I looked at the burn mark on his chest that looked like a star with a sword in it. He stood walking to the bathroom and I followed him forgetting about my bleeding.

"What is that?" I asked looking at it then my hand.

"It's was kind of your way of marking me." He said looking down at the mark he gave me.

I grabbed a towel and softly dabbed at it, cleaning the blood off of him and looking at it closer, it was a star and sword. He grabbed the towel from me tossing it aside as he pulled me to him and ducked down rubbing his tongue over my mark and the same rising climax filling came in me.

"Lets take a shower." He said picking me up.

I felt different now, In a way I couldn't explain, not only love filled my heart but a since of things changing in me.