17. Mother Day

Amara P.O.V

Me and Noah walked bac up to our room and we both were tired as I sat on the bed. I watched as Noah pulled out a suit case and started packing it.

"You going some where?" I asked looking as he pulled out another suit case.

"Yeah, we are going to leave for the weekend, to celebrate you." He said smiling.

I sat back loving the idea of getting away from being a Luna for a while. I had no idea how hard this was going to be, and for it to just be the two of us for a week end.

"Hey can I run to the mall and find me something." I said and he nodded.

I stood up running to the bathroom and taking a shower. I came out and he was on the phone talking business as I got dressed. He sat at the small desk, flips over papers and looked at me showing me a chart of paper. I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled as I headed over to my night stand grabbing papers for him. He grabbed them smacking my butt as I walked away from him. I got dressed and before I walked out I hug from behind giving him a kiss to the check. He smiled handing me a card with a post it on it with the pin.

I kissed him again and walked out the room heading down the hall running into Colm standing at the front door. I tried not to give him a nasty stare as I walked over to him. I stopped in front of him and he looked down at me as Noah's mother walked over smiling.

"Amara sweet heart where are you going?" She said hugging me.

"Just out to shop and get Noah something." I said returning the hug.

"Oh that sound wonderful dear, do you mind if I join you?" She said smiling.

"No, that would be nice, you can help me pick out some stuff." She said pulling out her car keys.

We both walked pass Colm and he looked down at me giving me a warm smile and it was hard to believe that he was trying to kill me. We got into the car and Ms. Hudson pulled off not turning on music and I had to ask her.

"What happened to your mate, Ms. Hudson?" I kind of instantly hated asking her that.

"Oh Amara dear it's hard to say what really went wrong. One day he's that sweet wolf he always was, then the next he would be that pure wolf that he was. See he and Noah are pure wolves, the girls got some of me in them so they are wolf and with human in then." She said.

"So you're just a human?" I asked.

"No, I'm half wolf and half human but Noah is pure wolf. In old times someone that was pure wolf would shift into a human, but now things have changed and he shifts into a wolf. I don't know how is changed but it did, and every once in a while that strong wolf takes them. Its hard to fight who you are and that's what happened to him. One day he just snapped and started killing everyone in the pack." She said sadly.

"Why?" I asked touching her arm and she smiled a little.

"I don't know why but he killed 67 people, and Noah killed him before he could kill more. I don't know why he did what he did but I thank God every day Noah has you. I could calm him down some but that wolf would just take him, but you're a fairy. Just touching me I felt power come from you and make me happier. I hope you never need to calm Noah down that much but you need to be prepared for that day." She said smiling at me.

We pulled up the mall and she parked and I looked at the beautiful woman that sat next to me and I smiled.

"Ms. Hudson, Can I marry Noah?" I asked her and she looked at me smiling, then suddenly screamed.

"Oh my goodness yes, are you pregnant?" She said reaching for my belly.

"No, I'm not knocked up." I said grabbing her hands.

"Well, yes you can marry him dear, and you can call me mom, not Ms. Hudson." She stepped out the car happy, prancing around to me.

We walked into the mall and it seemed to get quite and everyone looked at me. This happened last time I was here but I just ignored it.

"Oh dear this all your pack here, they want to see those wings of your and you have them covered let them free for goodness sake." She said pulling out scissors from her bag.

She carefully cut holes into the back of my shirt and I pulled them free making them stand and the room filled sounds of excitement. She had this Luna thing down to a science as we walked everyone looked at me with smiles as we walked into the clothing store. She was fun to be with making me laugh as we pick out things for me to wear and she kept picking out more lingerie then anything. I never had a mother daughter shopping day an it was fun. After like a hour we sat down to eat to for a woman that was tall and skin I expected her to get a salad or something.

"Mom are you sure you don't just want a salad?" I said looking at her.

"Oh dear no, I wish my burger was big with more cheese and a bigger drink." She said laughing.

"Oh my goodness dear when we get home would you mind talking with Colm for me?" She said and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked eating my food.

"Well, the other night before that nasty vampire attack, I saw him in the pack grave yard crying over his old mates grave. I didn't mean to watch but I now the filling and after he heard the attack going on he ran to the front but he didn't make it in time. I sat there for a while and he came back and started yelling to the heavens. He was angry that he let someone attack you again, he tries so hard to protect you and Noah but he can't takes mind off his mate." She said and I looked at her shock.

"Wait what? After that attack he told Travis and Jonny he would watch the front door since they where with me and Noah." I said to her and she gave me a confused look.

"No, he was in the back of the house in the grave, with his old mate." She said moving closer to me.

"Amara I something wrong?" She asked touching my hand.

I didn't say anything and I started to think maybe Colm wasn't the one that was trying to kill me. He would be easy to frame but who would want to frame him and kill me. Me and Noah both saw his memories and he had to have done it. I was confused again and we need to talk with Colm now.