27.Little You

Amara P.O.V

I sat in the car with Noah looking up at the midnight sky and I was about 1:30 am now. We didn't go back to the house just sat about five blocks back from Kim's old house watching. I looked over to Noah who was just playing a game on his phone and I huffed out a little. How could my wings bring someone back to life? I softly touched my very loved wings and looked at the almost rainbow colors they had in them.

"Feeling alright?" Noah asked looking at me.

"Yeah but no, I hate how our triplets are going to grow up with just one grandparent." I said frustrated.

"Yeah, Amara I know how you feel. I hate that they will never know my dad either. He was a awesome guy for the most part, and he did everything for Raya." Noah smiled at the though of his father something he never did.

"I'm sure he would have been proud to see the handsome man you turned into." I said smiling at him.

"Oh so you think I'm handsome." He said moving closer to me and I giggled.

"Well, the long wild hair works for you, you look like wild wolf." I said making him laugh.

"I knew you liked it that's why I kept it, but I'm sure it hard to have a husband that looks better then you now." He said quickly kissing my lips and I laughed at him.

"Oh so you're a pretty boy now?" I said laughing and he quickly kissed me again.

"No, just prettier then you." He said kissing me again and I pushed him away laughing.

"You're an ass Noah." I grabbed my purse looking around at the different snacks I had in there.

I pulled out a bag of chips at looked back at the waiting for something to happen over there but still nothing.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked with a mouth full of chips.

"For you to chew with your mouth closed." He said smiling and I looked at him hitting his arm.

"For real, what are we looking for?" I said again.

"Anything at this point, I'm sure since your mother has been gone for a while he had to have took notice. We need to see the vampire that working with him, how much they are around and how strong." He said looking out the window.

"Is that Kim?" He asked pointing out the window.

I looked over an the was her car coming down the road but was stopped by the red light and I pulled out my phone calling her.

"Hey Amara." She said happy.

"Aunt what are you doing out here?" I asked her.

"What? You can see me? Where are you?" She said.

I looked over and Noah stepped out the car waving his hands to her and she must have saw him hanging up the phone. She pulled to the side of the road and she slowly walked over to us and I stepped out hugging her.

"Why are you guys out here?" She asked looking at us.

I grabbed her hands slowly explaining the whole situation to her and her expression kept changing. She went from shocked to sad but never angry but she is a innocent so I didn't expect her to.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked hugging me.

"As of right now we are just looking at a house, nothing happened so far." Noah said walking to her.

"Well something is going on, Your father called me over here to have dinner with him and I could hear other in the back ground. He told me your mother went back home but that was a lie." She said hugging her self.

"Maybe we haven't seen any vampire because they are already in there." I said to Noah and he nodded.

"Well you two can go in and see, but Amara honey be careful you do have three babies in you." Kim said grabbing my hand.

"How could we even get in there in the first place?" Noah asked.

Kim smiled at him and backed away from us and sat on the ground. She gently rubbed her hand over the grass and took a deep breath. I looked at the grass and insects of all kind started moving to her and I moved back from her. They crawl all over her body till she was completely covered in all kinds of spiders, beetles and other bugs I've never seen. Suddenly all of the bugs fell to the ground but Kim was gone.

"Aunt Kim?" I said looking at Noah who was  just as confused as I was. 

"Right here dear." She said next to me but as small as a spider her self.

"Oh my God Kim, you turn into Tinkerbell?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, just without the dust or sparkle, Now you do it to yourself and Noah." She said.

"I can't do that, you to it to us both." I said to her.

"No, I can only do it to one person, so Amara you stay here while me and Noah go in and look around." She said moving to and landing on his shoulder.

"Alright, Amara you stay here in the car. Lock the doors and keep the windows up and if you get into any trouble connect with Colm and get the house as fast as you can alright." He said kissing my cheek.

"Alright, I'll keep watch for anyone." I said as I looked down seeing the bugs crawling over him.

He didn't show how creeped out he was by this but his thoughts told me he was. I was amazing to see how connected to mother nature Kim is and how to the world she has value. I'm not sure if I can do any of this just yet but if I can't I can see how useless I am compared to them.

"Amara?" Noah said and I looked over seeing her was gone now.

I looked down and he was standing on my shoulder even cuter then. I could just eat him up he was so cute and little.

"Amara baby focus, we need you to be alert for this and later I put a part of me in your mouth." he said giving me a super little kiss to my bottom lip.

I kissed him back kissing his whole body but Kim grabbed him flying away to the house. I need to keep a look out for them and watch for anyone coming or going.

I'm A Bad Girl (BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara