30. Valor Pt.3

Noah P.O.V

I looked up at my father and he smiled down at me with almost glowing eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he was dead.

"Oh Noah you don't seem happy to see me." My father said walking to me.

"That's because you're dead." I said back to him.

"No, I should be dead after you tried to kill me but I'm not. You see my new friend Valor here saved my life by turning me." He said looking at Valor.

"A wolf can't be turned, that would have killed you." I said looking at Valor.

"It should have but it didn't because I was to strong for that. You see the wolf gene and the vampire venom fought each other but the vampire won. I lost my wolf but got something stronger and faster in return." He said smiling.

"So that's why I kept smelling you ever where." I said standing.

"Yes Noah that's why you did, and I though you would have caught on sooner then this. The whole plan was mine but lucky for me your mate had troubles to. You mates parents contacted Valor and when I saw you two together I knew I could get to you. I tried to us Colm to get close to you but he kept getting out of my control. I used your sister but they aren't smart girl so that plan fell apart quickly. I ran out of ideals but you came though for me and guessed it was your mates parents and everything just fell into place from there." He said looking at me.

I didn't say anything more to him just looked at him and my heart felt sad for him. He went from being one kind of monster to another. I put my hand in my pocket and every gun pointed at my head again. MY father grabbed my wrist pulling my hand up and looked at me and for some reason his face softened.

"Where is your mother? I haven't seen her." He asked trying to stay nonchalant but me and Valor could see sadness.

"Everyone out." Valor yelled and everyone filed out and Valor gave me one last look before closing the door.

I sat on the floor when I saw a small little spider crawl under the door and stop almost looking at me. I should just kill the creepy little thing but it kind of reminded me of Amara. One day she was going to be connected to nature like Kim is. The little spider moved a little closer to me then turned moving fast out the room. That was strange.

Amara P.O.V

I has been about 2 hour since I sent everyone out and the only thing we did was kill about fifteen vampires. I couldn't get any of them to talk just ended up killing them. I sent ever animal and bug out to find them but so far nothing from them either. I told everyone not to harm any animal of bug that they may seen around the house just in case. I stood in Noah's office and when I saw a little spider come crawling from under the door. He moved up my leg till he sat on my cheek and held onto my tight. I could see everything he had saw he and he found Noah and that wasn't far either.

I ran out the room and ran into Colm that looked at the spider with a creeped out look on his face.

"We found Alpha." I said to him and connected with everyone.

"Alright Luna we will bring Alpha back alive." Colm said heading for the door.

"No, I'm coming with you all." I said and he opened his mouth but I shut him down quick.

I walked out side and just like before everyone was already in perfect lines waiting for me. I looked at the car and got into it with Colm right behind me.

"The place is about 30 minutes away from here, I'm going in first you all wait for me to signal you." I said to them all.

I drove for a while till a could feel Noah closer to me and I knew we where heading for them.

"Luna, is that going to say with you?" Colm said pointing to my cheek.

I forgot the thing was even right there but I didn't want to let him go till I gave him a reward for find Noah. He was so cute too, with his long legs and dark body. I stopped for a moment and pulled him off of me and sat him on the dash bored in front of me. I looked at all of his adorable eyes that had a look of love in them and smiled. I looked over to Colm who forced a smile passed his creeped out face.

I took back off and before to only we made it to a small house that was bigger then anyone would think. I stepped out and looked at the place  and then around seeing that everyone was already here and in position.

"Colm you go around back and see if there is any opening, I'll wait right here for you." I said and he nodded running around the house.

I stood in front of the car looking at the house and Noah had to feel me just like I felt him. I didn't care anymore so I connected with him.

"Noah, I know you can't talk back to me but I'll get you out of there and more importantly I kill everyone once I get inside." I said to him but nothing at first.

"Don't worry about getting in here, I'm on my way out." He said back and I looked at Colm running around the house.

"Luna I'm not sure what happened but its tons of rats behind the house." Colm said looking at the house.

I looked at him when I saw the black smoke in the air and I looked up seeing Valor. He had a cut on his eye that he held on to tight. He looked over to me with anger in his face and ran to me. Colm jumped in front of him but Valor pushed him away with just anger in his face. I don't know what Noah did in there but It was a good thing. Other vampire slowly appeared outside and my wolves all started attacking. I looked at Valor as he came closer and my wings stood at attention ready for him.