21. Listen

Noah P.O.V

I looked Amara as she dressed and I wanted to smile at the beautiful fairy but I couldn't. I looked out the window and connected to Colm.

"Is everything ready?" I asked him.

"Yes, alpha." He said angry.

I don't blame him for being angry, I was going to kill him because of Raya. I didn't know much about vampire and I didn't know they could do things like that to people. Raya really though all of this out, she knew I would go into Colm mind so she made sure he  did and said thing to make him look guilty. He had a hurt look on his face when I told him all of this but he wants to kill Raya himself. I looked at Amara as she walked around the room nervous and I wanted to make her feel better but just as I started for her Raya pulled up in her car.

"Amara calm down some dear Raya is here and I don't want her to know we know." I said and she nodded.

I opened the door and Raya stood there with a fake frown on her face and she ran to me. She hugged me tight and I returned it, I hate that she was going to die and I had to do everything to make sure I didn't have to. She's still my stupid baby sister and was acting stupid.

"Oh Noah I'm sorry this happened." She said looking at me.

She ran pass me hugging Amara and she returned it and they both sat down on the bed. I closed the door and walked in front of Raya and she looked up at me. I let a very little power come from me and I can tell she could feel it, Good.

"Tell me everything Raya." I said to her and she nodded.

"Well after you murdered father Lana got made and wanted to kill you. She used vampire to control Colm but once you met your mate it got harder. Amara can kill vampire and easy to so she started doing things more undercover and to kill Amara and you. She would get you out of the picture and since Amara put pepper spray in out food she was going to have her killed to." Raya said looking at me.

I looked down at her and I held back from yelling at her. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth when my phone rang. I looked at it seeing it was Lana and I picked up.

"What is it Lana?" I said to her.

"Oh my god, I'm pulling up to that motel you guys are in and I'm going to kick Raya's ass for real." She said as I heard a car pull up and Lana hung up.

Raya and Amara stood and I opened the door as Lana came stomping into the room.

"You bitch!" Lana yelled and ran for Raya.

"You're the bitch!" Raya yelled as they both pulled each others hair and slapped each other.

I looked at Amara who was just as confused as I was and I grabbed Raya and she grabbed Lana.

"What the hell is going on?" Amara asked Lana.

"That bitch is lying telling you guys I'm trying to kill you. I heard the vampire outside of the house say her name, she is trying to kill you both." Lana yelled.

"No I'm fucking not you bitch, I heard you whispering on the phone to a vampire that's how I know you're trying to kill them." Raya yelled.

They both started yelling at each other and Amara started yelling at the two of them. I couldn't keep calm anymore, I was confused and wanted all three of them to shut up.

"Stop!" I yelled in my alpha tone.

The three women looked at me holding there ears.

"Good now listen, sit down and talk to me." I said and all three of them sat down.

I looked at Amara and she stood running to my side and looking at the two girls.

"Raya you got first." Amara said.

"Well after you did that shit putting pepper spray in out food me and Lana was pissed at you but I just said fuck it. We both talked and was like maybe we should get to know you first because we did call you fat first. After that a vampire attacked the house and shit and I heard Lana on a phone and she was talking to a vampire. I know it was because she said 'You're a vampire' and I knew it was her the whole time." Raya said looking at Lana.

"No, Its all Raya, she wants to kill you both to get the fucking pack. You killed dad so that makes everything your because you kill the pack leader. Dad was going to give the pack to her, so to get the pack from you she had to kill you but you found Amara so she had to kill both of you." Lana said crossing her arms.

"Then what vampire was you talking to?" I asked.

She looked around and then down at her hands when Amara made a sound and she looked up.

"Lana!" I yelled.

"My mate alright I found my mate and he's a vampire." She yelled when someone knocked on the door.

I looked at the door and it was Sterling, I told him to show up but he wasn't really need now. He came into the room and looked at the two girls but stopped on Lana and I knew. That's why he could be around Amara without wanting to hurt her, he's in the house a lot without me knowing.

"Why didn't you tell me Lana is your mate?" I asked Sterling.

"Because she wanted to tell." He said still looking at Lana.

"Okay stop, If you two aren't trying to kill me and Colm wasn't trying to kill me, Who is?" Amara asked.

"I can't think of anyone else that would try too." I said walking to her.

"It's not us and Its mom either and if it was someone in the pack they would be caught but now. Its hard to say, Amara was always a bad girl maybe we are looking in the wrong place." Raya said walking to the door and leaving.

Lana and Sterling walked out the room talking to each other leaving me with Amara. I looked at Amara and she had a shocked look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked grabbing her hand and pulling her to me.

"I think it maybe my parents." She said sadly.

I didn't think of them before but its a good chance that its them. They hate her and I'm sure they hate me to but would they really be trying to kill us. Will I have to find out regardless.