13.Who?

Noah P.O.V

I looked at Amara look around for dress in some store that she wanted to go in but my mind stayed on the vampire that was going to kill her. I know she kept thinking of who was the snake in our nest but right now I didn't know and I don't want her thinking of it. I cant help but think my sisters but even after there jealous fit, I know they wouldn't do that. I though of my mother who was losing her leader ship as Luna of the pack, but my mother wouldn't hurt me.

"Do you like this?" Amara asked holding up a purple dress.

The dress looked nice but the though of it on her with her perfect legs showing only made it better.

"Noah your eyes are gold again." Amara said with winking at me.

"Then don't show me anything to sexy." I said back to her.

She blushed at me like a little girl to her crush and I smiled at her. She turned away walking to pay for it and I though again. It cant be Kimberly she's a fairy as well and would danger her own life. I know my own pack very well and everyone's life, pass and there family history and that pointed me to only one person but that couldn't be it. I trusted them to much and loved them to much for them to be doing something this bad to me.

"Ready?" Amara asked walking up to me.

"Yeah, lets get home its almost 7:00." I said grabbing her hand.

Amara P.O.V

We walked into the house and Aunt Kim walked to me with a smile on her face.

"Amara, I was hoping to tell you how to hide your wings but it looks like you found out before I could." He said hugging me.

"Yeah, I just tucked them into my shirt and pants. They are kind of long and I need to keep them in place. Are my parents here?" I asked looking at her and she frowned.

"Yeah, they are I the dinning room right now?" Kim said walking into the next room.

Noah headed her way but I grabbed his arm pulling him back and he looked down at me.

"What wrong?" He asked me looking down.

"Well I have to change so come with me." I said smiling and he smiled at me.

"I would love to but I need to talk with the pack." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

I watched him walk away and he has a great body and shocking he had a nice ass as well. He was great looking and with a great personality and he was mine all mine. I smiled when he glanced back at with those golden eye and I winked at him walking away myself.

***************

I walked down in my new dress and ran into Noah walking into the house with a tired look on his face.

"You look tired." I said walking to him.

"No, I'm fine." He said looking toward the kitchen.

"Let go." He said grabbing my arm

We walked into the dinning room and my parents looked up at me with Kim on the other side of them. Kim's mate sat next to her and smiled at me, and Noah's mother sat next to him. My parents didn't seem excited to see me and they looked at my wings in disgust. I didn't care about them I was worried about Noah. We sat next to each other and I tired connecting to Noah for the first time.

"Noah what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just tired." He said back.

"Please don't lie to me, I feel its something wrong." I said touching his hand.

"My fathers not dead like I though he was." He said back.

The look of shock crossed my face and Noah's mother looked at me.

"Baby what's wrong? She said looking at me.

"Does she know?" I asked looking at Noah.

"No, I can't believe it myself but I know his smell and I know I smelt it." He said back.

"Are you going to say anything to us Amara?" My mother said looking at me.

"Hi." I said looking at them.

"Good to see you got the freak part of the family." My mom said to me but I didn't hear her.

"What happened with your father Noah?" I asked and he looked up at me with dark eye's almost black.

"I killed him at least I though I did." He said.

"What!" I said out loud.

"Amara watch you voice." My dad said getting my attention.

"Oh my god why are you two even here I you don't even like me." I said grabbing Noah's hand.

We walked out the dinning room and into the main hall. He walked faster pulling me out the front door and looking around. I looked around with him not seeing anything and suddenly he pulled off his shirt.

"What's wrong?" I said in a panic.

"I can smell him strong." He said looking around.

I looked around seeing a blur and he saw it to, quickly jumping he shifted into the large wolf and took off in that direction. The two guards outside saw him and shifted with one running behind him. The other one stopped next to me and I was in a panic right now and my legs wobbled. The wolf came to me making sure I didn't hit the ground and I put my hand on his head felling a little bit better. He looked at me then suddenly he growled at something behind me.

I turned seeing four men and one woman standing there and fear came into my body making my wing spread and they all smiled.

"This is even a better prize then we were told." The one in front said looking me up and down.

I was scared but Noah told me that I was a fighter and I was going to protect myself and this wolf till more help came.