25.Still

One Month Later

Amara P.O.V

I sat at the table eating my dinner like I always did now. I haven't seen much of Noah since the day I found out I was pregnant and luck for me no vampire attacks either. I looked at everyone enjoying dinner, Kim and the bus guy, who name I always forget. Noah's mom and sisters with Sterling, all sat with me talking and laughing and I just wanted to go to bed.

"Amara are you alright?" Aunt Kim asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired." I said forcing a smile.

She nodded to me as I stood and everyone looked at me and the slight baby bump.

"Sweet heart are you sure you had enough to eat, you're not just eating for one dear." Noah's mom said smiling at me.

"No, I've ate enough for right now, but can you put food up for me." I said smiling and she nodded.

I slowly walked out heading for my room and since now I sleep alone. I did need space from him after that...stuff that happened. I haven't seen him much but at work I guess the most and that this point he is in his office most of the time. When I do see him he never looks up at me and he never connects with me. I stopped at the front of his office and I knew he wasn't in there but I still opened the door. I looked around closing the door and looked at the perfectly clean room. I sat down at his desk and looked at his computer that had some of the surveillance cameras around the house.

"Well looks like most everyone is in bed right now." I said looked at the pack area.

I could see everyone leaving the table and walking away then I looked at the bottom one that was outside the front door. I looked as Noah and Colm pulled up to the house and Noah got out but Colm didn't. A woman stepped out and walked around the car to Noah and he smiled at her with bright eyes. They both started talking and Noah reached down giving her a tight hug and picking her up swinging her around in his arms.

I felt sick to my stomach at what I just saw he was embracing another woman and with that much love. She was tall, thin, red hair and s beautiful white woman I will admit and that on a camera. He sat her down and she touch his shoulder and he kisses her cheek before she walked around getting back into the car. At this point I was crying and my head hurt and my heart hurt even more. I got up from the chair and walked out the room heading for my room fast and closed the door behind me.

I ran to the bathroom and everything I ate came up at once making my head hurt more and more. I stood looking in the mirror at myself and I was read eye and my face was getting fatter by the day.

"Come on Amara you're going to be okay, you're just pregnant and losing your dame mind. You can be one of those rich women, that know there husband is cheating, but that's okay because you get to be rich. You get to be sad, lonely, fat and rich with three baby on the way." I only made myself cry more.

I walked out the bathroom and took off my clothes and tossed a shorts and a shirt. I wanted this day to end, hell I want every day to end fast. I turned off the lights and looked at the at the time it was almost 1:30. I was in there long time, I sat up when I heard the sound of the door opening. I looked at the tall fame walked in turning on the lights and Noah looked at me confused but I turned back around.

"Hey, didn't think you would still be awake." He said walking in.

"I was going to sleep." I said back.

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure that you're okay and how's the babies are doing." He said stopping behind me.

I pulled the cover up hiding my face from him, I didn't want him to know I was crying.

"Fine." I said quickly.

I looked as he walked around the bed and stopped in front of me but I kept my head down not looking at him.

"Amara, I didn't this give you space from after I tried to kill you but I hate being away from you. I can hear your thoughts and I know how you've been crying. I'm not cheating on you and I would never do something like that. Its been hard for me to but I love you the same as I always did, and once you say I can stay with you I will." He said walking to the bathroom.

I sat up as I heard the door close and what he said only made me cry more. I was crying a lot as of lately and I was tired of doing this now. I sat there as he come out the bathroom and he looked at me. I didn't say anything to him just stood and he just looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Who was that woman you hugged?" I asked him.

"Colm's  new mate, I still can't believe he found a new mate." He said smiling.

I didn't say anything more just took a deep breath and grabbed my bottom of my shirt pulling it up. I tossed it aside exposing myself and all the weight I gained. I looked down at the ground sacred that his eyes would still be blue not gold. I took another deep breath and looked up at him but before I could see him is mouth captured mine.

He forced his tongue into mouth and before I could react he picked me off the ground and sat me on the bed. He pulled back from me and I looked into his golden eyes and smiled for the first time in a long time.

"Stay with me, tonight and every night, I never want to be away from you again." I said looking up at him.

"And you'll never have to." He said looking at me then down to my stomach.

I smiled at him and for the first time in a month and I was happy. I missed him so much and I never wanted to be in that type of pain again.

"You never will be." He said kissing me softly.