19.Birthday PT2

Amara P.O.V

I looked at Noah still sleeping in the bed after that horror from this afternoon. I checked the time and it was 8 now and he was still sleep. His leg was broken and so was his arm but he was alive, that how Nora told me to think of it. I sat down in front of the fireplace and looked at the flames fly around. I founder why can I all of the sudden fly, I couldn't before and I though about it. I don't want to try again because I didn't know how to but thinking of what Skyler said maybe I could learn.

"Amara you're a mess." I said standing and walking out the front door.

I sat down on the one step looking out into the dark and looking up at the moon. I heard a sound looked down at the big yellow eyes that looked at me.

"Nora, I'm not in mood." I said to her and she walked out of the shadows.

She walked over to me and sat down placing her head on my lap and connected with me.

"What wrong?" She asked and I looked down at the large cat.

"How can you do this to?" I asked wonder how I can talk to her.

"We can all this connection thing, only your mate can do the other stuff. Now tell me what wrong?" She yelled at me.

"I hurt Noah today, and I fucked up my whole birthday. I feel so fucked up in every way and it makes me feel like I'm not connecting with him right. I don't know how to deal with thing that just keep changing around me." I said fighting my tears.

"No sweet heart its just you are still scared but in love with him. I know the feeling, and that's why you are going threw right now. You need to open up more, talk more, be a fairy and let him be a wolf. You need to be you in the worst way and the best and let him do the same and if that doesn't work a good run always helps" She said before being tackled to the ground by Skyler.

They both fought each other on the ground till be pinned her down licking her face. Skyler looked at me and walked over rubbing his large wolf body under my neck and I rubbed his soft fur. He gave me a lick to the face before Nora attacked him and they both ran into the woods fighting.

"When did they get here?" Noah asked limping his way outside.

I quickly stood grabbing his arm as he sat down and I sat next to him. I looked up to the sky for whatever reason I was nervous to look at, shy more then anything. I glanced at him, he only had on boxer, no shirt, shoes or jeans and I blushed hard.

"Why are you blushing at me?" He said moving closer to me.

I shuck my head smiling as he wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me into his chest. I looked up at him and met his beautiful eyes. I don't I've loved anyone this much since my sister died. I reached into my pocket pulling out the ring that I got him and took a deep breath.

"Noah..." I said still looking at him.

"Yes." He said and I opened my mouth but he stopped me.

He stood limping his way into the house and came back with his hand balled up into a fist. He sat back down handing me a ring and I started to cry.

"Yes." I said jumping on him giving him a hug.

He fell back some but I remembered that he was hurt and moved off of him.

"Happy you like it." He said smiling as I grabbed his hand.

I slipped on his ring and he looked at in smiling and he grabbed mine doing the same.  He smiled at the ring standing up and as I looked down at the ring he shifted and I looked up the large wolf that towered over me and softly touched his fur. I kissed the big wolf nose and he gave me a big gross lick over my face and I pushed him away from me. He fell back hitting the ground and I laughed.

"Dramatic." I said and he stood growling at me.

He grabbed the bottom of my dress and I moved back pushing him off of me. I tried moving around him but he jumped in front of me. I turned running from him and he ran around me stopping in front of me and I though of what Skyler told me. I ran around him and with all of my focused I pulled my self off the ground and landed on the other side of him. He looked at me shocked and I winked as I ran away from him and he cased after me. I could feel him behind me and before I could pull myself off the ground me ground me around the waist with his hand.

"Guess you leaned something." Noah said pulling me to the ground.

He sat on top of me and I looked around the open field and looked at his arm.

"Your arm?" I said touching it.

"Yeah I heal fast." He said coming down and kissing me.

Our mouths fought each other as his hand moved my panties over a little. He slowly pushed into me making me moan into his mouth. He moved slowly as he released my mouth and slowly moved down the mark the was on my neck. He sucked on it, softly flicking his tongue and I couldn't he the scream that came got. My climax hit me almost instantly and he pulled up still moving, but faster now. I looked at the more defined mark on him and I reached up touching it and he grunted deep as his eye turned more and more golden. He pulled down kissing me but I kept my hand over his chest.

I could feel my climax again and my moaning just got louder and louder till I explode under him. I could feel the warm feel of his climax followed by small grunts of pleasure. He looked down at me smiling and I looked at the ring on his finger.

"I love you Amara." He whispered looking at me.

"I love you too." I said back softly rubbing my finger over his mark, and he smiled.