16.Fear

I looked at the time and it read 6.15 now and we both still talked to each other. I looked out the window, when I spotted the two guard standing outside. Noah walked behind me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Amara stop worrying about this, Colm will show up some soon and he doesn't know we know." Noah said kissing my neck softly.

The fill of his lips on me made me shiver and I looked at him.

"I know well get him." I said as Noah hand ran up the side of my wings.

I don't know why but I always reacted when he did that, making them spread out wide. He pushed them down wrapping his mouth around my mark and I suddenly moan loud. I looked back when the sleeping baby started to cry. I pushed him off of me and ran to the child softly wrapping him in my arms and he calm down a lot, falling back to sleep.

"You're going to make a great mother soon." Noah said wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Soon?" I asked not understanding.

"Well, from what happened last night I can see you are being a fairy that understands herself more and more. I know you forgot but to day is your birthday." He said and he was right I forgot.

"Yeah, I did forget." I looked at him when a soft knock sounded on the door.

"Come in." Noah said.

I looked as a nice looking woman in her mid to late 30's walked in and smiled at us.

"Thank you Alpha and Luna." She said grabbing the baby from me and I pulled back from her.

"Amara." Noah said smiling and I gave him back.

"If you would like you can keep him longer my Luna." She said but I shuck my head.

"That's alright we need to get rest as well." I said to her and she smiled walking away.

She closed the door and me and Noah both fell onto the bed and before we knew it we both fell asleep.

*********

Noah P.O.V

I woke at about 12 and started getting dressed, this is an emergency that my beta has turned on me. I looked at Amara still sleep on the bed and I walked over to her looking down at her exposed legs and my erection grew. Her hair was all over the place and I could hear the slight snore from her. I grabbed her ankles pulling her down some and got on my knees placing one leg over my shoulder and pushing the other one over. I got a clear view of her rose bud and I smiled taking in the sweet smell of her.

"What wrong?" She whispered moving around a little.

I held her still and took a deep breath of her pressing my nose into her pantie covered core and she shivered.

"Noah." She said looking down at me.

I used my hands to rip the panties in two and she shivered again but harder making me smile. I moved closer to her when Travis connected with me.

"Alpha we need you down here!" He yelled in my head.

I pulled back from Amara with Travis voice still ringing in my arm. She moved looking up at me confused why I stopped.

"We need to get to the basement." I said pulling on my shirt.

She stood in a slight panic and that was my fault she was. She pulled on a jeans and looked for a shirt in her bra.

"Amara don't rush yourself." I said and she nodded grabbing one of my tee shirts.

We both walked into the basement and then down under the ground with her holding my hand tight. We stopped out side of the door and loud bangs made Amara jump back, almost hiding behind me. I reached up touching her mark, slowly massaging it till she was better. She looked up at me and I hate to see her scared but as Luna she was need to know everything that happened. We walked in and the smell of my father caught me and I looked at the men that was now shifted.

"He was talking to us something stopped him." Travis said walking to me.

I nodded and looked over to Jonny and Colm standing next to him. I wanted to just kill him now but I need to know more before I just kill him. Amara looked at Colm and she walked to him giving him a warm hug but her wings turned into shape points aimed at his neck.

"Amara give him breathing room." I said making her wings flop back down.

"What did he tell you?" I asked walking to Colm.

"Well nothing much, just your father sent him here to check on his family." Colm said.

I nodded to him as I eased my way in his mind from our connection. He is not going to think about anything while I'm around. I slipped into his head and saw him talking with a few Vampires maybe 7 or 8. I pushed forward and saw him talking with another man, then him at a grave site. I looked at Amara connecting with her, because I'm sure she saw it all.

"Did you see all that?" I asked.

"Yeah, that bitch is trying to kill me." She said angry.

"Don't worry about this wolf, kill him." I said to Colm.

"I want to kill him." Amara said and I nodded to her.

She looked at me and then to Colm who kept his stare blank as always. I noticed when she fought those vampires she had a light pink color in her eyes and it was back. I moved back in the small room wanting to see what she would do. Her wings stood at attention making everyone back into one corner but I just looked. The wings became shape on the ends but the room was small and she opened then up wide making them hit the wall. On came to me shape but as it touched me, it softened like a feather and she looked at me.

"My Alpha." She said wanting me to move.

I smiled at her and moved back some more interested then I was before. I watched as her wings turned shape to a point and sliver as they pointed at the wolf that didn't move just watched. He was struck by fear and I looked over to the other three that looked amazed but scared. Her wing went to the face of the wolf lightly touching his nose and she pulled them back. I looked at the wolf as he slowly turned sliver, and he cried in pain as his body was covered still he was a sliver statue. I looked at Amara surprised myself at what she just did, and we both looked at Colm who was struck by fear.