5.Bad Girl

Amara P.O.V

Noah was gone and I was still in the room thinking about everything when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and looked seeing it was Aunt Kim.

"Aunt Kim, are you home?" I asked her quickly.

"Oh yes dear and I heard the good news about you mate, an Alpha!" She said happy.

"No not good news, why didn't you tell me about this stuff and about us?" I asked her trying to keep calm.

"Well sweet its not easy to tell someone about this and you're not really a fairy yet sweetie. Fairies are sweet, loving, caring, honest and you're a...bad girl. I'm stealing, lying, cheating and I could tell you're not ready." She said sadly.

"Is anyone else in the family a fairy?" I asked.

"Well no just me and you know since Karen's death." She said sadder then before. 

"Karen was a fairy too?" I said shocked.

"Yes but for her it was to later, you see we fairy people need love and kindness in our life other wise we slowly die. She was of age and she still didn't change her ways and that slowly killed her." She said.

I didn't say anything back it was my fault she died, my parents had a right to hate. I didn't know that me doing bad stuff was killing her, me thinking bad shit was fun and convincing her to do it killed her.

"Oh sweet heart I call you later." Kim said hanging up on me.

I fought the tears that wanted to come when a knock sounded on the door. I looked back as a young girl maybe 14 walked in holding clothes and shoes.

"Here you Luna, Alpha wants you to change your clothes and be down in 10 minutes." She sat everything down and smiled at me.

I nodded to her as she walked out and I started changing slowly, trying to wrap my mind around all of this. My new boyfriend or whatever he is to me, is a werewolf and I'm a fairy that killed my only sister. I walked out fully dressed still thinking of my sister and how I may died from the same thing if I'm not carful. I looked up and saw Noah standing in front of two other men and two other women. I didn't say anything as Noah grabbed my waist and started talking again.

I couldn't even hear him over the thoughts of my sister, the most beautiful girl I've meet. She was beautiful on the inside and the out and I took her from the world. She wanted to stop doing stupid shit and I just keep tell her it was cool, we were young don't worry about it.

"Amara!" Noah yelled and I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I said in a lost.

"These are the other two pack Alphas of the area, Xavier and Skyler and there two mates Rose and Nora." He said pointing them out.

"Yeah Hey." I said not paying them much attention.

"Well then Hello." Skyler said to me.

I looked at him and he was cute but nothing that sparked in interest.

"Hello to you as well." Xavier said to me.

I nodded to him as well and looked at the two women behind them. The one next to Xavier was holding a kid and also knocked up and the other one just held on to two babies.  

"Cutie babies." I said to them both.

"I know they are just the cutest things ever right." The one next to Xavier said.

"This is Rose, my mate and wife." Xavier said proudly.

"This is Nora my mate and wife." Skyler said smiling at her.

I looked up at Noah and he was smiling down at me, oh god no, are we going to be like that. I don't want two twin babies, I don't want to werewolf, and I don't want to be a fairy. I couldn't fight the tears this time and they calm rushing down fast. Everyone looked at me but I didn't care, I'm a murder and to make it worst I'm forced to live as someone's wolf mate.

"Amara what's wrong?" Noah asked me in a knowing voice.

"I want to go home, I don't want to be here, I don't want to meet wolves, I don't want to be a fairy, I don't want to be a murder." I said threw my tears.

"Amara come here." Noah side slightly angry.

"No, I'm not a dog like you." I said running to the front door.

I reached for the handle but before I could grab it he grabbed my arm pulling me back hard.

"I didn't ask you and thing I told you to come to me!" He yelled into my face.

I was not only sad but angry and I couldn't fight the badness that was in me right now. I looked up at him and didn't say a word to him just looked as I backed away from him and looked at the others. They just looked as if this was a normal thing but they are wolves just like him so it doesn't matter to me.

"Can I have my purse out the car?" I asked Noah and he nodded.

After a few seconds a man walked into the house and handed me my purse and I looked inside of me looking for my mace. I walked back over to Noah and pulled out my mace and before he could react I sprayed him with it. He coved his eyes quickly and reached for me but I backed away more.

"Amara!" He yelled out opening his eyes a little and I sprayed him again.

I could hear slight laugher from behind me as I kicked from over to the side as he still held his face.

"Amara, what the fuck!" He yelled out again.

I walked pass him on the floor and headed out the door and slammed it behind me.  I hurried to the car but a man grabbed my wrist and I looked up. He looked like he was from the 1800s or something and he smiled at me.

"Let go of me!" I yelled at him but he smiled.

I saw pink smoke and I was back in the room infront of the other again and Noah still on the floor. He was still in pain and I tried walking away again but Skyler grabbed my arm holding me still.

"You better just stay here." He said to me.

"And we can't let you just walk out." Xavier said slightly smiling.

A perfectly good plan went to waste, but now I have to deal with Noah.