3.Strange

Noah P.O.V

I walked out with Amara and oh my god she was driving me crazy already, but in the best way. She was so dame beautiful and her body was perfect, with curves that was diving me crazy. I knew she was my mate the moment I smelled her yesterday and last night I was a wake thinking about her non stop. We made it to the car and I opened the door for her and he stepped in and her hair softly hit my cheek and I had to control myself. I walked around getting into the car and pulling away.

"Thank you for the Job offer." Amara said smiling at me.

"No problem Amara but I need to tell you something else as well." I said glancing at her.

"What?" She said softly.

I know she's going to be shocked by what I tell her but I'm not the one to keep things from my mate. I stopped at a red light and looked at her and she gave me this dazed look that I never seen in a woman's face. Well I never paid woman much mind unless I just went sex from them but even that was rare.

"Do you like me?" I asked her getting to the point again.

"What? No, I mean I like you as a boss but that's it Noah... Mr. Hudson." She said tripping over her words.

"Are you lying to me Amara? because I don't like people lying to me." I said and it was true.

"Well I think you're very, very handsome and everything about you is intoxicating but I work for you." She said looking at everything but me.

I don't understand her and I really don't understand shyness, maybe to be careful but shyness is silly.

"Then you like Amara." I said getting to the point again and she looked down playing with her hands.

"Yeah, but come on now I'm not stupid you're my boss and on top of that you'll never go for a  over weight, dark skin, middle class girl. There a super models out there for you some where." She didn't look up just kept playing with her hands.

I hide the fact that she though of herself as not good enough for me because of stupid human reasons like race and weight. Oh I forgot she is just a human and those things really matter to humans because they don't have destined mates. I huffed a little and looked at the green light moved heading out of the city.

"That's silly of you to say, I don't have standers like that and plus you're that fat like I know you're thinking." I said smiling.

She looked up at me smiling and softly touched my arms and that small touch made me hard as a rock.

"Besides I think you're beautiful and on top of the you're my mate and one day you'll be my wife so what you look like doesn't matter to me." I said stopping at a light.

I looked behind me not seeing any cars so I turned off the car but Amara didn't notice. She face was still shocked by the truth that I told her.

"What?" She said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry I should have done that better maybe easier you into it but I want to get to the point." I said grabbing her hand.

"No, you are cute but marry you, No." She said.

I huffed at her at got out the car and walked around to her side opening the door and pulling her out.

Amara P.O.V

I was to shocked and stunned to even talk right now at what I was just told. I mean I liked the guy but he was moving fast as hell right now. I wanted to maybe date him but he has a whole life plan for us in just a few hours of me knowing and working for him. I watched as he walked in the field and I slowly walked over to him. Maybe he was a creep or something, or maybe he was trying to kill me, no I'm just scaring myself now. He removed his jacket and the started on his shirt and I grabbed his hands.

"Wait! No, I'm not having sex with you outside, that's not how I'm losing my virginity." I said still holding his hands.

"I'm happy you're a virgin, that means I get to take your virginity and not I'm going to make love to you out here honey." He said smiling and pulling his hands from me.

He removed his shirt and my body started to shake and my lady parts got wetter then ever before. He was amazing in every way possible, his body was the image of every girls dreams and better. I didn't noticed that he removed his shoes till I saw his pants drop and I know I should look away but...come on what girl would. He smiled at me then turned his back to me dropping his boxer and his ass was just as fit and hypnotizing. 

"Amara what I'm going to show you will scare you but I don't want you to run or scream okay baby." He said looking back at me.

"You must have a really amazing dick then." I said and he laughed.

"That is true but that's not what I'm talking about, you'll get to meet him later or night if you want." He said making me blush.

I walked over to him some and even if I think this guy is a little crazy but I kind like him. I stopped just behind him and he looked back with bright golden eyes, but I though they where blue. He duck down a little and hair was suddenly all over his body and like magic he was a...wolf or dog. I was stunned for a moment when he turned to me almost as tall as I am I was like jelly but my legs started to run on there own heading for the car. He could hear him behind me as I jumped into the car with tears in my eyes as I pulled off quickly.