A Note Before We Get Into The Story...

I brainstormed this while writing the story and trying not to talk myself out of it. Because I was freaking out so much about writing it. That I imagined a conversation with an invisible person.

What the fuck was I supposed to do? Not write the story when my mind was telling me so, I couldn't ignore the call anymore. But now that I've answered, I had to say I don't regret it. BILLDIP FOR LIFE. Sue me if you wanna, I don't care. I don't want own the characters and I don't want to. I have the right to make fanfaction though and that's all I really wanted. THE RIGHT TO FANGIRL LIKE A WEIRDO. I don't mind if my brothers and parents look at me like I'm crazy when I burst out into giggles at random moments,it was Bill's fault for flirting with Dipper. I don't mind that when I scream at the part when someone's tries to take Bill's man, that I get told to shut up. Because you know what? I know that Mabel along with other fangirls and fanboys will screech in anger with me. I know that no matter what, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BIPPER FANFACTION! YOU CAN'T CONTAIN ME, YOU CAN'T CONTAIN THE FANDOM,YOU CAN'T CONTAIN WHAT'S ALREADY STARTED!!!!

Thank you, for reading.