Mabel To The Rescue

....Mabel's POV....

I was biting on my sweater trying not to scream at cuteness about to happen in front of me when Gideon had to arrive. He wasn't really all that bad as he used to be as a kid, his hair was no longer all puffed up and the white fluff was curled around his face in a way that looked natural. He had become nicer and less crazy so we had managed to become friends, so I wouldn't have minded his visit. But he just had to announce himself, he couldn't have just waited a second or not have said anything in the first place. I didn't know whether he was blind or not, but I was about ready to put him to sleep before asking.

"Hey Gideon." We all said at the same time, he looked down shyly at all the attention, but looked at Dipper and blushed. I narrowed my eyes, but no one else was paying attention to him to see. Gideon had told everyone that he was gay right after Dipper confessed that he might be bisexual. He said it was because my brother gave him confidence, but I was beginning to think otherwise.

"Hey Gideon, let's talk." I said walking over to him and putting an arm around his shoulder.

"Uh, okay?" Gideon said nervously, he could sense something was off, good. He should be scared. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a candy cane, the end was sharpened into a point and I pressed it against Gideon's neck.

"Wha- what?" He babbled out, eyes wide and looking behind him. I smiled because I had positioned our backs so Dipper and Bill couldn't see what I was doing.

"Gideon you just made a mistake, do you know what you've done?" I whispered to him. He shook his head slowly, while keeping his eyes on the candy and I giggled. "Well you just ruined plan Billdip and do you know what that is?" As I suspected he shook his head again, but this time he looked directly at me, calming down a bit. He knew I wasn't going to stab him, but didn't want to risk it.

"Well, I'll have to tell you, won't I? And your going to help me fix this, aren't you?" He nodded with fear still in his eyes and I stuck the candy cane in my mouth while turning around.

"Hey guys, Gideon and I are going to talk for a while so don't wait up. See ya later!" I said happily while waving and pulling Gideon in the direction of the mystery shack with me. Maybe there was hope after all.

....Bill's POV....

The poor fool. I didn't know what Mabel said or did, but Gideon's posture was anything, but relaxed. I don't really want to give much thought to the kid though with Dipper staring holes into me. He had this intense look in his face that said, 'I want to ravish you.' With Mabel suddenly gone, and being left with alone, I had suddenly became a little self conscious and tried to slip away. "Well I have to go shower so..." I trailed off and started to inch backwards, but was surprised when Dipper picked me up instead.

"Do you need help getting into the shower?" Dipper purred, and I felt myself flush from the tone of his voice. I said no very quietly and tried to get out his arms which led to me being held tighter. I finally gave up which earned me a smile. "Ah too bad, I wasn't asking. So what do you want for dinner tonight?" Dipper asked as he walked through the front door.

"I'll eat whatever you cook, because then I'll know it'll be delicious." I told him earnestly, fingers brushed through my hair and I looked up at Dipper. He was smiling down at me so warmly so... evilly, it was as if he had things in plan for me and for some reason that excited me. "That was so cute, I could just eat you up." Dipper said as he opened the bathroom door. He leaned down and whispered, "Maybe I should."

I blushed as I was seated on the counter, Dipper pulled down the suspenders, but my shorts still remained. He leaned down and licked my shoulder, nibbling and biting at the exposed skin. I laughed at the ticklish feeling, but stopped when he got further up. His rough tongue swept across my neck without mercy and I huffed and groaned at the contact. Without warning Dipper grabbed my hair and tugged my head back, sinking his teeth into my skin and making me cry out at the unexpected pleasure that rolled through me. "You keep making those noises and I won't be able to contain myself." Dipper said, his voice deep with desire. His tongue kept licking the teeth marks over and over again, stroking the fire he had started within me. What had gotten into him? Not that I minded.