The Beginning

The sound of leaves crunching woke me from my sleep. I yawned and let my eyes adjust to the dark, there was a figure standing in front of me with rope in their hands. The person was wearing a cloak so I couldn't see much else, but I don't think they knew I was awake by their steady creeping towards me.

"Hello!" I called out with a smile, the noises stopped immediately and the person stood still. A flashlight was shined in my face and I smiled in the person's direction even though I was temporarily blinded by the sudden light. They looked behind them and whispered. "Are you sure this is Bill, Dipper? He's so cute."

"Oh my gosh, shut up Mabel." Came a response from behind a tree. Dipper stepped from behind his hiding place and glared at me.

"Dipper!," I waved him over while smiling. "I didn't get to the part where I told you I'm human now." Mabel shined the flashlight on Dipper and I got to clearly see the puzzled look on his face. "What? No that's impossible."

"Yeah I know right, I thought the same thing. I'm not really familiar with the wishing magic that the forest preformed, so I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders and tried to relax against the tree that was beginning to hurt my back. "I would tell you everything that happened since the erasing of me from Stan's head, but I'm too hungry." I crossed my arms and almost smiled, but I stopped before it could happen. Dipper probably wouldn't appreciate manipulation, but I am hungry and Dipper did leave me in the harsh conditions of nature by myself so it wasn't like I was lying.

............

The brunette stared at the blonde for just a moment, before making his way over the grass towards the boy. Dipper crouched down in front of Bill and stared into his wide eyes, after a few moments Bill blushed, but didn't look away. Dipper sighed and turned around, while muttering. "Get on." Bill pondered about what he meant for a moment, before he finally realized it. So Dipper really did notice Bill's condition! He didn't want to waste any time or make Dipper change his mind so he climbed on his back and wrapped his arms around his neck. When Dipper stood up, Bill wrapped his legs around his waist and Dipper supported the rest of his body with his arms. Although Bill was gaining strength by the minute, he was still exhausted and nuzzled his face into Dipper's neck while leaning weakly into him.

During the whole event Mabel didn't say a word, but a shrill scream and giggles erupted from her mouth like they had been contained a while. The flashlight wobbled while she took out a camera and started flashing pictures like a mad man. "Mabel!" Dipper started, but decided that speaking wasn't worth it. There was no way to stop Mabel once she had an idea, she was like a endless bomb and he only hoped that he wouldn't get caught in the... glitter? Yeah Mabel was like a glittered bomb, no doubt.

"I'm going to add this to the Bipper photo album!" She squealed and dropped the flashlight, she picked it up quickly and bounced around, making their only light source move frantically. "Mabel, we won't be able to know where we're going if you keep moving around and what album are you talking about?" Dipper asked, while making his way towards through the trees and to the shack.

"The one I just made, duh. The cover needs lots of stickers and a special picture..." Mabel stopped speaking and pointed the flashlight to a very sleepy and red face Bill, then she pointed it back to Dipper with a smile on her face. Dipper sighed. "Mabel what are you thinking?"

"I don't know, but my Mabel senses are telling me something magical is about to happen."

Author's Note

I started cutting the chapters down and this was the result. Because they would have been too big, but I'm so in love with writing this. And I don't know why, I just really like writing this. It's like super fun to me. I'm having so much freaking fun. SO MUCH FUN. Have I told you how much fun this is? SO MUCH