Bites and Bars

"..... new place.... recently ...up." I yawned and turned to my side. The sound of someone's voice was annoying, but I'm pretty sure I can block them out if I tried. "It seems like he's waking up. Hello Bill."

"Go away Gideon." I mumbled. Dipper's snicker was the only thing that made me open my eyes instead of going back to dream land. "Oh Dipper, I had a dream about you!" I sat up and smiled at him.

"Oh yeah, what was it about?" He brushed my hair out of my face with a fond look on his face.

"I had a dream that you kissed me," I draped my arms around Dipper's neck and whispered in his ear. "Very passionately." I sat back on his lap and winked.

Dipper grinned, showing me his white teeth. "I think I can make it reality."

"I really don't want to see the two of you make out right now or really never in fact." Gideon tried to intervene, but I wasn't having it. I put out my hand to block his face so I couldn't see it when I kissed Dipper.

"I like reality so much better." I sighed happily and leaned against Dipper's chest. Gideon frowned, obviously dissatisfied with what he seen, but he couldn't rewind time, so there was nothing to be done.

"Now if I can get back to what I was saying, there's a new bar that just opened up. We should explore the new addition to town." Gideon suggested. I mulled over the idea under Dipper's petting, I was really warm and comfortable, but also wanted to go to the bar.

"I think It'll be fun to go." I said it while facing Gideon, but I was mostly talking to Dipper.

"I'm actually pretty tired. You took a nap, but I stayed awake so I'm not really feeling up to it. You two can go on your own though." Dipper's enthusiasm was a bit disappointing, but I was still wanted to investigating.

"Are you sure? It's the first new building in years." Gideon tried pressing Dipper, which I fully supported.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm just going to hang out with Waddles." He turned toward the pig who had been laying in Stan's chair for a while and was currently nibbling on a corner of it. It seemed like Mabel had left him for Pacifica, the poor thing.

"Alright then, I guess I'll see you later Dipper tonight." I gave him another kiss, before sliding off his lap. "Come one, Gideon." I shoved my boots on and prepared to leave only to be stopped by Dipper's hand on my arm. I could hear Gideon sigh, because he knew we wouldn't be going anytime soon.

"I need to give you something." Dipper smiled with faintly glowing eyes, the orange color was either a good or bad sign, but I didn't know why it was here in this situation. He kissed my cheek, which was sweet until it trailed down to my neck.

"Nu- not in front of Gideon." I put my hands on his chest, but didn't push him away. I didn't want to say it out loud, but I didn't want him to stop.

"Yes, not in front of me. I don't need you wasting the night away having mouth sex in the open. Where everyone can see." The background noise decided to speak again, but Dipper ignored it by placing another kiss on my neck. His tongue brushed against my sensitive skin and made me impulsively step closer. "Okay, I'll stop teasing you." He gently bit down on the area that he spend so much time on and then continued from there. It got to a point where Dipper had to push me against a wall because I couldn't stand up straight on my own. Gideon of course whined and made little noises throughout it all, but no one really paid attention to him.

"I'll be waiting at home for you, have a nice night!" Dipper smiled and waved, as I stumbled out the front door. I couldn't help the giggles that came out of my mouth, but Gideon could help the hundredth sigh that came out of his.