coloring

Previous Chapter:
"I'm Katie and this is Lauren." Katie says and we all shake hands. This job won't be that bad.
~~~~
Bri's Point Of View:

I woke up in the morning, after a long night of talking to Lucy and Lauren, to the buzzing of my alarm in my headphones at 7am.
I first went to the shower. I grabbed my shampoo, conditioner, towel, and clothes, and walked over there in my pajamas.
I sleepily opened the bathroom door and went into a shower stall.
I was about to strip out of my sleeping clothes, but then I heard man voices.
I ran out of my stall as quickly as possible, only to be greeted by the boy with the dark hair in nothing but a towel.
"Oh.... well, this is awkward...." He said, while stuttering. "Yeah, so sorry about that, where's the ladies room?" I asked as innocently as possible. "Oh yeah, haha, it's, ummmm, around the c-corner." He said with a shy smile. "Thank you! And your name is Calum, right?" I asked and he nodded.
I sprinted to the female showering room and raced through my shower to get ready as quickly as possible.

At 8am, Katie and I went to get our campers. The first thing on our schedule was to introduce ourselves in a bonding circle in the cabin (which is fairly huge). I started by introducing my name and telling the kids that I was so excited to start. Everybody's answers were similar to mine. Katie and I have right girls in total, with the names of Chloe, Ashlee, Maddy, Mckenna, Nora, Sasha, Yasmine, and Jade.

After that, the campers were forced to get up, so they moved like zombies in an entranced fashion. Most of the still had bed heads by the time they said that they were ready for the day.
We go to the art room with the age 8-9 boys. Their counselors are Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings.
All we do today is draw in a banner that reads "First Day Of Summer Camp!!" I help color in, because why not, and every age division gets to make one.

While I'm deep in focus in my coloring, the very tall counselor with the blonde hair that's taller than my self esteem comes up to me. "Hey" is all he says at first. "Hey" I awkwardly say back. "So, I've got this friend who's crazy about you." He says with a smirk. "Oh, haha, I bet I can guess who" I say with a shy smile, not breaking focus of the banner I'm coloring. I look over at Katie, who's flirting up a storm with the counselor with the crazy hair. "Is it that obvious?" He, Luke, asks. "Yeah, haha, his name is Calum, right?" I ask and he pauses for a moment. "Yeah, yeah, Calum." He says with a nervous laugh.
I finally get to leave that awkwardness after an hour. Thank god.