insomnia

Previous Chapter:
Brianna waved me over and I joined them too.... and the six of us stayed like that for a moment, and everything was alright.
~~~~
Michael's Point Of View:

Katerina's mom is letting all of us stay at her house since we're all going on tour together, but we don't leave for another few days. Brianna is staying in Katerina's brothers room, since he's in college, Katerina is staying in her room, obviously. So that leaves the rest of us to sleep in a guest room in her attic.
~
I look around the dark attic room and look at the three sleeping teenagers besides me. I get up slowly and check my phone. 1:36am. Ughhhhhhhh. I creep down the creaky stairs to go to the bathroom, by on my way there, I see a light from Katerina's room.

I walk over to her door, the floor boards creaking with every step I take. I open it to see her on her computer. She rips out her headphones and looks up at me, expecting me to speak.
I don't say anything, I just lay down next to her on her twin sized bed. "I'm watching a movie about a detective from New York, who's played by Johnny Deep, in the eighteen hundreds who's sent to a town to investigate a series of murders, it's pretty bad so far, but I'm already halfway through it, so I have to finish it." Katerina says with a smile at the end. I nod and put in the right headphone.
Her room is very pretty and feminine. Everything's purple too. She has purple walls with a floral boarded, which is also purple. Her wood flooring is a brown color with a purple tint. Even her bedspread is purple.
On three of her walls is a series of posters ever few inches. There's a Pierce The Veil, a Falling In Reverse, a Sleeping With Sirens, an All Time Low, a Mayday Parade, a We The Kings, a Blink-182, a Sum41, a The 1975, a MGMT one, and a few ballet ones. It's actually very neat. It'd be a band one then a ballet one next to it, and then another band one, and then another ballet one. I never knew she liked ballet.
On the fourth wall there's a shelf filled to the top with books and trophies, that I can't read at the moment because it's too dark in Katerina's room. Right next to the bookcase is rows and rows of pictures.
I suppose her room was something that I've never seen before, but I really like it.

Katerina pulled me back into the movie, well, not back to the movie, back to her, by wrapping her arm around mine then slowly bring her small hand to mine. I smiled to myself and gave her hand a little squeeze.

Katerina was still awake when the movie was over. "Katerina, why are you still awake? It's like 2:30am" I said in a joking vibe. She laughed softly and shrugged. "I actually have insomnia" she said on a sadder note. "That's okay, I do too." I said, letting her know that she's not alone.
"How about this, I'll go to bed with you tonight and we'll see how it goes, okay?" I asked her, mostly because I didn't want to leave her for even one minute, and she nodded and smiled. "Okay." She said back.
Katerina faced the wall and I spooned her and placed my arm around her.
I would say that I could feel Katerina drift off to sleep, but we fell asleep at the same time.
~
"Oh my gosh! It worked!" She said the second we both woke up. "I fell asleep almost right away. What about you?" She asked and I nodded, "I did too." I say and she grinned from ear to ear.

We walked downstairs together and went to eat breakfast.
We looked in both her cabinets, but there was no food there, literally.
"Mikey, I found pancake mix?" She suggested and I nodded, "I like pancakes."
It was the just add water kind, so we added water and put them on the stove. "Hey, Katerina, when'd you start calling me Mikey?" I asked and she shrugged, then looked down nervously. "I could stop calling you that if you don't like it." She said and I shook my head, "I love it." She smiled and looked up at me. I leaned down and pecked her lips softly.

Calum, Ashton, and Luke all can rushing down when we finished cooking. "We smelt food." Ashton said, causing me and Katerina to laugh. "We made food." She says, putting a stack of paper plates on the table first, then putting a stack of pancakes on the table.
Brianna comes down shortly after. She only takes one pancake and eats it slowly, and all my band-mates eat theirs like hungry cavemen.
"Thanks for the food!" Calum says, which is followed by a bunch of 'thank you' s.

AU- I've literally done nothing with my life today, like it's been like three hours and I've posted seven chapters lol