suicide squad

Previous Chapter:
Okay, cool, so we'll see you guys there." Luke says, grabbing my hand and walking away.
~~~~
Katerina's Point Of View:

Brianna and I helped each other with our finishing touches on our outfits while we wait to get picked up by Luke and Michael. "I think I really like him, Bri." I say and we waited in silence for them. "I know you do." I could feel her smile although I wasn't looking at her. "And I know that you really like him." I said, breaking the silence one again. "I can tell in the way your voice changes." I say and she smiles. "Yeah, I really, really like him." Brianna says right before they knock on our cabin door.

We all squeeze into Luke's car, Michael and I in the back and Luke and Brianna in the front.
Luke drives us to a very nice looking movie theater, which is a huge glow up because the one by my house is all beaten down and the floor is sticky and there's holes in the celling and they only have like two workers.... but they only charge five dollars per movie (this is a real place that I go to frequently btw)
We all sat down in big, red, recliner chairs all next to each other. Bri and I looked tiny in them, but Luke and Michael, them both being daddy long legs, fit right in.
~
Halfway through the movie I looked over at Brianna, who was kissing Luke. I couldn't tell if they were just kissing or making out because it was too dark, but I decided not to tell them that I can see them.
I pull the divider between Michael and I up and cuddle into his side. He kisses the top of my head and I wrap my arms around him.

After the movie finishes, we stop and get ice cream at a little shop called Kilwins. We all walk and talk and eat, like adult people. And it's so nice to break free from our jobs for a little while.
We squish back into Luke's car and go back to the camp.
Right before I go into my cabin, I whisper to Michael, "I had a really nice time." I say with a smile. He kisses me on the cheek and we say goodnight to each other.