luke fricking hemmings

Previous Chapter:
He kisses me on the cheek and we say goodnight to each other.
~~~~
Brianna's Point Of View:

"Come on girls, do your craft" I hear Kat say a few days after our double date. We're in the art room, with Luke's group too. Throughout the whole activity, Luke keeps making flirty faces at me.

As my group is walking to the next activity, I text Luke.
"Meet me in the shed in five minutes, okay? -Brianna"
"Hey, Kat, do you think you can handle the kids without me for the next few activities?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah, why?" I shrug, thank you, then bolt to the shed.

Once I open it, I find Luke already in there. His eyes are zooming all around my body, then he makes the first move and leans down to kiss me, but not a romantic kiss, a sloppy, making-out kind of kiss. I run my hands through his tall, blonde hair and he picks me up and that he doesn't have to bend over anymore, since our height difference is ten inches.
He put his hands up my shirt and grasps my boobs, "Is this okay?" He asks between kisses. "Yes!" I say when we pull apart for air breaks.
Luke starts to unbutton my shorts, but he can't seem to do it while I'm lifted up. He places me down and we stop making out for a moment.
"This is my first time." I tell him, even though I know it's not his. "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He says with a shy smile. I pull down my shorts and he rips off his skinny jeans. Luke turns around and puts a condom on, and then I see it.... anD HOLY FUCK, IT'S HUGE.
We slowly walk towards each other, "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asks me and I nod, "As ready as I'll ever be."
He slowly touches his lips to mine, softly and gentle, then he lifts me up by my ass, the way he did before.
Luke goes inside of me and starts out slow, and slowly gets faster.
I can feel his blood rushing and mine is filling up my cheeks. I place my one hand in his hair, messing it up, and the other on his cheek, slowly edging him on.
I screech at the top of my lungs, hoping that no one can hear us. "You're okay" I hear Luke whisper. "I know" I say with a smirk right before we smash our mouths together, as if we're trying to get as close to each other as possible. "I...love...you" I say between pants.
We pull apart for a moment, "You.. love me?" Luke asks. I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks, but that doesn't mean that I don't love him. "Yes, I love you." I say as confident as I can manage.
"I love you too" Luke says, and I swear I've never smiled so much in my whole life. We run into each other in a bear hug with nothing between us. We stick together with our hot sweat as I take everything in. His cologne, the way his hair felt, the look in his crystal blue eyes when I told him that I love him.
My parents have told me a million times that true love doesn't exist, but Luke fricking Hemmings is prof that it does.

AU- I have no idea what this chapter is to be completely honest. I can only write what I know and the most sexual thing I've ever done is peck someone for a millisecond, so, I'm very sorry if this chapter sucked 😂😂