congratulations

Previous Chapter:
My parents have told me a million times that true love doesn't exist, but Luke fricking Hemmings is prof that it does.
~~~~

Brianna's Point Of View:

A few days after I got back to Kat's house, I found out something alarming.

I road my bike to the nearest CVS and picked up a pregnancy test. I doubt I actually am pregnant, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I road as fast as I could back to Kats house.
Since neither of her parents were home, I went into the bathroom to see my results.
As soon as I was done, I wrapped the test in toilet paper and threw it out so that nobody would see it.

I called up Luke and he answered on the second ring. "Hey, Brianna! How are you feeling?" He asked immediately. "I'm feeling a lot better, actually, but you should come over as soon as you can, I have something important to tell you." I said, fighting tears as I spoke. "Can you tell me over the phone?" He asked, so I shook my head, but then realized that he couldn't see me. "No, I want to tell you in person." I said, feeling tears roll down my cheeks. "Oh, okay. Anyways, I wanted to ask you something." Luke said happily. I smiled and laughed a little. "What would that be?" I asked and I could feel him smiling into the phone. "I was wondering if you'd want to come on tour with me?" He asked and I said yes, definitely yes right before we hung up.

Luke's Point Of View:

I drive down to Kat's house, to see Brianna, with Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Kat, because, you know, it is HER house.

We let Calum drive, and then Ashton sat next to him, so that left me, Michael, and Kat to squeeze together in the back row. Kat sat in the middle, since she's the smallest, but that still didn't leave a lot of room.
Kat snuggled into Michaels arm during the ride, which only makes me miss Brianna more than I already do right now.
Halfway through the six hour ride to her house, Michael put his arm around Kat, with her face snuggled into his chest, and I watched as Kat slowly fell asleep. I'm so glad that Michael found somebody for him. He's always been a 'bad boy' who is kind of an asshole at times, but he finally found someone who saw him as a giant softie.

Calum and Ashton blasted the radio, Blink-182's I Miss You was on, which is a song we covered a few months ago. Calum started with his lines....
"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare...."
Everyone stared at me when it was my part, because they knew that I wasn't feeling myself today and I was worried about the girl I love. I mean, she said it was important. What if she's dying?!
"Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop the pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight" I finished and everybody looked amazed.... I mean, I've never sang those lyrics the way they're meant to be sang before. I've never felt like this before, but it was nice to let my feelings out.
~
A few hours later we arrived at Kat's house.
I was the first one to go inside, even though it's not my house.
I bolted through the door to find Kat's mother and father staring at me.
"It's a pleasure to meet you sir and ma'am, where is Brianna, if you mind me asking." I asked and they pointed upstairs, still seeming shocked. "First door on the right." Kat's mom said. "Thank you" I said right before I ran up the stairs.

I opened the door to find a sleeping Brianna in it.
The room was purple with a floral border around the wall. It smelt like lavender and was somewhat small.
Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled right away. "Hey Luke" she said and I bent down to give her a small squeeze. "Hey Bri." I said, trying to resist the erg to smile. "What'd you have to tell me?" I asked her and she sighed and looked down right away. "I'm not sure how you're going to react, but I'm going to tell you anyway, and please don't hate me forever, okay?" She started saying with a nervous vibe, an emotion I've never seen her use so seriously. I nodded, edging her to keep speaking.
She stood up and bit her lip before taking again. "Anyways, I'm pregnant...." She said, looking at the ground. She sniffled and I knew she was crying. I bent down to be just below her head and I wiped her tears. "I don't hate you, I never would. Okay?" I said and she nodded. "Brianna, let's have this baby together, okay?" I said and I swear her smile could light up a whole town. "Really?" She asked, her voice cracking on every note. I nodded, "Really."
Oh course I'm nervous, but I've always wanted to be a father. And if I had to chose anybody to have a baby with, it'd be her.
"I'm so happy you wanted to keep the baby, Luke." Brianna says as we hug. "Me too." I say.

We walk downstairs, hand in hand to see Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Kat. Kat's parents have vanished. "I'm going to tell them, okay?" Brianna whispers to me and I nod.
"Guys, I have some news." She says taking a deep breath. She seems less nervous than when she told me, but I guess it'd be worse if the father reacted badly oppose to if friends reacted badly.
Everybody shifted their attention to Brianna, "I'm pregnant" she said with a smile.... and everybody started smiling and clapping, especially Kat. "Congratulations!" Kat said, getting up to hug her. "Congratulations!" Ashton said, joining the hug. "Congrats, mate" Calum said. "Yeah, congratulations!" Michael said, both of them joining the group hug. Brianna waved me over and I joined them too.... and the six of us stayed like that for a moment, and everything was alright.