sick

Previous Chapter:
My parents have told me a million times that true love doesn't exist, but Luke fricking Hemmings is prof that it does.
~~~~
Luke's Point Of View:

"Hey, Michael, guess what?" I say while we're getting ready for the next day of camp. "What?" He asks. "Camp is over in a week and a half." I say grinning from ear to ear. "I know! But then we go on tour again, and we probably won't see Katerina and Brianna." Michael says, suddenly making the moment sad. "Actually, I asked One Direction if I could bring Brianna on tour with us and they said that it's fine, I just have to ask her if she'd like to come." I say, and I could see Michael's face brighten. "Do you think they'd say yes if I ask if Katerina could come too?" He asked and I nodded. "And if they don't, you could just play the 'Luke gets to' card." I say and left the conversation.

As I was walking to the cafeteria, Kat found me. "Hey, Luke." She said while running up to me. "Hey, Kat. What's up?" I asked, "Brianna is really sick, I think they're sending her home at the end of the week." She said. "Doesn't she like in Canada?" I asked and Kat nodded. "Well, not to her house, she's going to my house, since it's closer." Kat finished.
~
I went throughout the next few days without seeing Brianna at camp, but I'd stop in and say hi to her every night, but she'd usually be sleeping.
It wasn't until the second to last Sunday that she was sent home.

"Well, that sucks, but you'll be able to see her next week, and then you can ask her if she wants to go on tour with us." Ashton said when I told him that Brianna left because she was sick. "And I bet she'll say yes." Ashton finished. I gave him a small smile.