someday

Previous Chapter:
Luke starts his car and begins to drive, he has one hand on the steering wheel and the other places on my upper thigh.
~~~~
Brianna's Point Of View:

Once we get back to camp, I get bombarded with questions. "How was it?" I hear from Kat. "Did anything happen?" Lucy says. "Was it romantic?" Lauren asks. "Did you get the D?" Erin asks. "Did you two kiss?" Mary questions. "Okay, okay, okay. It was amazing. Nothing too important happened, but it was extremely romantic. I'm still a virgin. We did kiss though." I say all in one breath. "What kind of kiss?" Lauren asked. I blushed for a moment then turned around. "More of a make out kind of kiss." My cheeks are bright red as I'm crowded by half a dozen girls asking for details.

Luke's Point Of View:

Once I got back to the camp, I got bombarded by questions. "How was it?" Michael asks. "Did you give her the D?" Calum asked. "Was it fun?" Ashton questioned. "Will there be a second date?" Brendon said. "It was truly spectacular and I didn't give her the D and it was so, so much fun, so they will most definitely be a second date." I say all in one breath. I quickly turn around before my cabin mates can see me blush.

As soon as everyone else is sleeping, Michael mentions the topic of double dates to me, "You know, it'd probably be really fun if one day, if I have a girlfriend too, we go on a double date." I smile widely at him. "When might this be?" I ask and she shrugs, smiling at the ground. "Soon." He says and goes to bed.
~
The next morning, I go straight to Brianna during breakfast. "Hey!" I say cheerfully and go to kiss her cheek. She blushes widely and turns her head so that I kiss her on the lips. Now I'm the one who's blushing. "So I had an idea that, for today, Kat and I could switch groups so that we could spend time together. How does that sound?" I ask and she nods, considering it. "Yeah, I'm down with that, I'll go talk to Kat." Brianna says and I automatically see Kat smiling widely. Maybe she's happy for us? "Do you want to hear something crazy?" She asks as soon as she comes back. I nod and she tells me that Kats been wanting an excuse to spend time with Michael. "Oh my gosh! I'm pretty sure that Michael likes Kat too! How ironic!" I say, laughing.

After breakfast, the group I'm now with is assigned to go to the pool.
Once we get there, I get asked a bunch of questions by little girls. "Excuse me, sir, who are you?" One girl with dark brown eyes asks me. "I'm a friend of your counselor." I say with a smile. "Are you two dating?" A child next to the girl with the dark brown eyes asks. "Yes, we are." I hear them all gasp. "Are you a prince?" The smallest girl out of the whole group asks and I shake my head. "No, unfortunately, but you all look like princesses!" I say, causing the whole group of little girls to giggle. I look up and catch Brianna staring at me.

Brianna's Point Of View:

Luke looked up and he obviously caught me looking at him. He's so good with kids, how could I have missed this? He'd be such a good father.... I mean, things probably won't escalate that quickly, but I'm just pointing out for the future. Oh god, I hope we have a future together.
While we're walking to our next station, the activity room, Luke's comes up to me and pulls me over to kiss me. We don't say anything, we just walk and hold hands.
When we get to the activity room, we're reunited with another half of the campers, including Kat and Michaels group.
Kat comes running over to me, in a very excited fashion. She grabs both my wrists and jumps up and down while saying "Guess what, guess what, guess what?!?!". "What?" I yell slightly quieter than her. "Michael asked me out and I'm so excited!" She says and we screech together. "Oh my gosh! Yay! When and where?" I ask and she smiles brightly. "Late tomorrow night at some Japanese restaurant. I can't believe it! I'm so excited!" Kat says. "I know, I'm so excited for you too! And one day we can go on double dates!" I suggest and she agrees to it. "Someday." Kat says and I nod with a warm smile. "Yeah, someday."