Voice

I heard a warm,but soft voice repeating my name.
"Tyler?? Tyler,wake up.Tyler you're asleep on a park bench"
I slowly opened my eyes,everything coming into focus..and standing in front of me, was Josh. The boy with the pink hair.
I jumped up quickly,smiling "Josh!",quickly wrapping him in a welcoming hug.
"That was exciting.I'm glad you're happy to see me" he said, patting my back.
I blushed,pulling away,"sorry I was just- uh..-where have you been?"
"Oh,no where," he stared at me with his dark brown eyes, then mumbled something I couldn't hear,even if I tried to,"So" he said, sitting down on the bench.
"So..." I said,sitting back down beside him.
  You're extremely attractive..
"Tyler ,tell me about yourself" he said,leaning back.
"I-"
Don't do this Tyler...Speak! He wants to know stuff about you,talk.NOW.
"I'm extremely lonely...."
He giggled,"Tyler"
"I like to play the piano.."
  He just stared at me,not saying anything, letting me speak.
  I stared back at him. And I swear to god for a minute,I saw a halo floating above his head.
He moved his hand over towards my hand,and sat up straight,still staring at me,and I didn't let my self drift away. I tried to stay calm,and tried to focus on what was happening,"tell me a little about yourself now" I said.
"I like playing the drums,and I like you," he said moving closer to me,"and I have a feeling you like me,too"
I bit my lip. I didn't mean too- but I did,and apparently I did something right because soon his lips were pressed softly against mine,and we were kissing.
  He pulled away,after a while.
"I like hearing you talk,because your voice is warm,but at the same time it's soft and inviting", I couldn't believe I had just said that. That probably sounded stupid.
He giggled," you should come over to my house sometime"
"Sometime"
"How about tomorrow,after school we can walk there"
"Oh okay- yea sure" I smiled.
He smiled back,holding onto my hand,"Good"
"Is your house too far from here?"
"About 10 minutes"
"You must be really hot right now, it's like 100 degrees and you're wearing a black hoodie," he laughed,"How do you stand that?"
"It's either that,or people see how depressed I am"
He looked at me for a minute.
Shit I said that out loud..
"Tyler,that better not mean what I think it means"
I laughed nervously.
He grabbed my arm and yanked my sleeve up,revealing what I had did to myself,and he just stared,"Tyler,No"
I looked down.
"Tyler,why?"
"It's not my fault- when you have someone constantly telling you everything you do wrong- it's hard to not want to do that!"
He sighed, letting go of my arm,"who?"
"You're talking about me,how special I must be"
"Shut up"
"What-why? No,I won't.I'm worried about you-"
"No no no- not you"
"Tyler- the park is empty right now.We are the only people here at the moment."
"His-" I cut myself off. If I tell him Blurryface is here too,he wouldn't believe me and would probably think I was crazy..
"His? Tyler speak to me"
I glanced past Josh,where behind him stood that -that reflection of myself, in which I didn't want to give glory by talking about him.Hell,I might ruin what me and Josh have by talking about Blurryface. Josh would be scared of me..and he'd leave. But everyone does, eventually.
"Tyler" Josh said placing his hand on my shoulder,"Tell me. It's okay"
But I was still staring at Blurryface, who was just standing there,with an evil smirk.
Josh finally turned around,looking directly at Blurryface, then turned back to me,"Tyler what are you doing? What are you looking at? Nothing is there,Tyler"
"Josh you'll think I'm crazy"
"I'd never"
"But you might go -like everything else,and you'll leave me and you won't be my friend anymore and I won't have you and I always think about you,Josh..and I -I just I can't- you can't leave me,please don't leave me. Josh,Please"
"Pathetic,Needy little baby"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said,"GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"Voices..huh?" Josh said,pulling me close to him,"it's okay,I'd never leave you,Tyler,you need me and I need you"
I started to cry.But at the same time, I felt warm,and worthy,safe. I felt very safe, and I leaned my head on his shoulder,tears dripping down my face.
Apparently Blurryface had left, because I looked over,and he wasn't there.
The thought of Blurryface being gone for a while,or for even a minute,made this moment just a bit better.
"Maybe you should come over ,tonite,too. Stay the night.I can try to make you feel better,"Josh said.
I nodded my head.
"Good," he said,"let's go then"

Okay,so I'm very proud of this one also. I think I'm doing a pretty good job- also, if you could comment and tell me your opinion? That'd be great. I Love You ,and please, stay safe and more importantly  stay alive |-/ if you ever need me you know my Instagram,just direct message me. I want you all to stay safe. Please. Someone out there needs you. I know I do.