Surprise 3/3

Josh gave me a half smile and squeezed my hand, leaning in and kissing me roughly on the lips. As he pulled away, I groaned,"Josh...Sometimes it's just so hard to stay alive. Without you Josh, I would've already been dead. I would've ended up killing myself because I was so lonely. So sad, so depressed, and I had no one to lean on. But now I have you, and I'm going to be moving in with you. And I'm gonna have you all to myself, and I want it to stay that way forever. I want to be with you. Forever"
"Forever sounds great to me. I'll always be here,baby."

___________

At around 8 Josh and I dropped my moms car off and walked to his house. Which took about 20 minutes.
Josh walked in and picked me up bridal style, carrying me into his bedroom and tossing me onto the bed.
"Did you just toss me?" I asked, followed by a laugh.
"I think I did," he said pulling his shirt off and throwing it across the room,"You know," he continued, unbuttoning his pants,"I just can't wait."      

  He tossed his pants onto the floor, crawling up onto the bed and pinning me down, kissing my neck, biting it here and there. He rubbed at my neck, noticing a small bruise that was making its way.
He laughed quietly and pulled my shirt off of me. I moaned as he moved his hands down my side,stopping at my waist and pulling my pants down quickly ,"It's gonna get pretty rough tonite," Josh said, flipping me over onto my stomach, kissing the back of my neck lightly.
"I like it rough, daddy..."
"Mmm..." Josh moaned, and I could feel him ,as he laid on top of me, getting hard quickly as I spoke.
"Daddy?" I questioned, as he yanked my boxers off of me, slapping me one good time on the ass.
"Yes, baby?"
"I want you inside me, now daddy, pleaseee," I begged, biting my lip as he pulled his boxers off.
"We're gonna do something, something different than what we normally do," Josh began, as I raised my ass in the air,"Mmm... Everytime you disobey me, you're going to have to be punished. I will lay you over my lap, and whip you repeatedly until you've learned your lesson." Josh grabbed onto my waist,then moving his hands down onto my ass, grabbing it.
"What else daddy?"
"Well,baby boy, if you disobey me enough, your next punishment will that I will tie you to the bed in the guest bedroom.and you'll be left there. all night long and until about 10am tomorrow...once again, left there,defenseless.So,are you going to disobey me?"
"Maybe..."
Josh laughed, spanking me hard on the ass,right before he stuck his dick inside me and I let out a loud squeal.
Josh moved back in forth, picking up a rhythm quickly.
"oh..daddy.,harder.." I moaned, gripping onto the bedsheets as he started to go faster.
"Anything for the birthday boy." Josh said, grabbing ahold of my waist and pulling me towards him, his dick hitting me hard in the prostate.
"Oh god," i cried out as he continued to go faster with pace,"daddy..."
"Yes baby boy?" He said, tugging on my hair,yanking my head back.
"Choke me"
"Mmm" Josh groaned, slowing down and moving his hands around my neck,"for the birthday boy" Josh applied pressure to my neck,as I moaned breathlessly, he continued to choke me. I pulled at the blankets, using all the breath I still had to moan quietly. Slowly he let go of my neck, light bruises slowly making their way on my neck,"Is that good enough baby boy?" Josh asked,pausing and laying his head on my back, his dick still deep inside me.
"Mmm..daddy," I quietly moaned,still catching my breath as he grabbed my dick,and squeezed it over and over,"ohh god daddy.." I said, heavily breathing and moaning,barrying my head deep into the cold pillows,muffled moans escaping my throat.
Quickly he moved his hand back and forth,making my dick harder by the minute.
"Are you close baby boy?" Josh asked,biting his lip.
"Very," I moaned, quickly coming in white ribbons across the bedsheets.
"Mmm," josh moaned,letting go of my dick and pulling out,being quick to flip me back over onto my back.
Still breathing quiet heavily, I raised up and grabbed tightly onto his waist, pulling him down on top of me and kissing him roughly. He quickly pulled away and stared down at me,"as nice as that might be, who's in charge here, baby boy?"
"Daddy..daddy's in charge."
"Now, if you make the mistake of thinking you're in charge again, you know that I'll have to show you who's boss,and punish you."
I smirked, in all honesty, I wanted him to punish me. I wanted to lay across his lap as he spanked me repeatedly, leaving his red handprint across my ass. I wanted him to spank me hard, to spank me over and over and over and bring tears to my eyes. I wanted him to spank me,until I begged him to stop.
Josh leaned down again, and bit my neck hard.
"No," I refused, shaking my head, causing him to pull away from my neck and stare down at me.
"What did you say?" Josh asked,getting off of me quickly, and sitting down beside me.
"I said, No." I said once again, making a fake pouty face as if I didn't want him to punish me.
"Fine," he said,"Come here"
I crawled over to him,and laid across his lap,"Good job," he said biting his lip as he stared down at me,"I know you want this. So since you want it, I'm going to spank you until it hurts. Really really bad. I'm gonna spank you very hard, so hard I might end up drawing blood or leaving bruises."
"Why don't you use a belt, daddy?" I said, grinning ear to ear. But my grin soon faded as he brought his hand down, sparking me hard,over and over.
"If so much as one little peep comes out of your filthy little mouth,"he said, spanking me again,"I'm gonna get out a ball gag"
I bit my lip,"yes da- oh my god..fuck" I soon realized I bit my lip too hard, because blood was dripping from my lip, and going down my chin.
Josh spanked me hard, harder than I imagined he had ever spanked me.
"FUCK" i screamed out, tears forming at the corners of my eyes.
"Shut it," Josh said, spanking me again,harder than before, which I didn't even imagine was possible.
"please," I moaned under my breath,a tear falling from my face.
"baby boy should obey," Josh said, spanking me hard once again.
"daddy please please I'm s-sorRY" I moaned out, that moan soon become more of a yell,"PLLLLEASE daddy, please"
"That's it," Josh said, reaching over into the nightstand drawer and pulling out a ball gag, strapping it across my face. I closed my eyes, now full out crying.
Josh then picked my up off of his lap and laid me down on the bed, getting up and going over to his dresser, pulling open the drawer and grabbing a belt, not even caring to shut the drawer back.
I attempted to beg him to stop, but everything I said wasn't even audible thanks to the ball gag.
Josh flipped me over onto my stomach, and soon I felt the pain of a hard leather belt across my ass.
I continued to cry, my whining sounding like a sad puppy-dog.
"After this, you won't disobey again, now will you?" Josh let out a quiet laugh, spanking me repeatedly with the belt, the belt leaving dark red welps across my ass,quickly drawing blood.
Soon the pain stopped, my ass still throbbed , but Josh had thrown the belt onto the floor and now had me on my back, laying on top of me,playing with my hair and massaging my scalp with his warm hand," Daddy's sorry he had to hurt you very bad but you did deserve it... you really should obey.."Josh stared down at me with apologetic eyes,"Do you forgive daddy?"
I nodded my head as he dried my tears and pulled the ball gag off of my face, tossing it to the side.
"mmm..it hurts," i cried, curling up close to him, his dick gracing up against my ass. I let out a soft moan.
"Daddy loves you," Josh said, playing with my hair.
"I love daddy."
Josh leaned over and kissed me on the neck as I let a soft,gentle moans escape my mouth,"Daddy,I need you"
Josh stared at me as I scooted away and laid down on my back, staring up at the ceiling, and closing my eyes,"please." I begged.
Then, a few seconds later I felt Josh sit down on me, my dick going up in him. I opened my eyes and placed my hands on his waist as he let out a quiet moan, and started to move up and down slowly. He quickly started to go faster,moaning loudly, tilting his head back and biting his lip.

((#joshtops2k16. And for the people who think that #tylertops2k16 , don't kill me :) please and thank you))

 "Tyler, baby," he moaned,"you feel so amazing inside me," Josh continued to bounce up and down, my dick sliding in and out of him over and over,and each time he let out a loud moan that sounded like music to my ears

Soon with out warning, Josh came in hot white ribbons all over my stomach.
Josh leaned down and licked my stomach,cleaning up his own mess, then looking up at me and winking.
He quickly got up off of me, plopping down beside me.Breathing heavily and still quietly moaning to himself, he pulled me close and kissed my neck,biting it a few times.
I rolled over,laying my head on his bare chest.
Josh leaned over and grabbed ahold of a bottle of lube,squirting some onto his fingers,and started to  tease my hole.
I jumped at first,before letting out a moan and relaxing my body,as he slowly stuck one finger in.
"Daddy..I don't t-think I can h-handle much more right now," I moaned,as he didn't listen and continued by sticking a second finger in.
"Shh," Josh said as I let out a squeal.
"As g-great as it feels," i moaned, as it felt as if he was struggling to add a third finger,"oh..god...ohh..f-f-fuck" Even though it seemed like he was struggling,soon a third finger was stuck up far inside of me.
"mmm," he moaned,pulling me closer, three fingers still stick up far inside of me.
"Josh,please," i groaned, pulling at his hand,"I can't take it right now, I'm really sore, Josh please"
"Okay, baby boy, fine." Josh said, slowly pulling his three fingers out of me,I let out a loud moan as he did so.He wrapped his arms around me,our naked bodies rubbing up against one another.
"That was great,Josh" I smiled,looking up at him.
"No, it was amazing." Josh said,biting his lip,and staring hard at my face, just now noticing  the forgotten blood on my chin,"What happened? Did I do that to you?" Josh said, licking his finger and wiping the stained blood off of my chin.
"I bit my lip way too hard," I said, barrying my head into the crease of his neck.
He giggled,"That tickles,"
I giggled at his giggle, because his giggle is way too adorable.
"Oh, Josh..." I said, playing with his hair, placing a kiss on his soft neck.
"Oh,Tyler..." He said, rubbing his hand up and down my back," I love you,I love you a lot."
"I love you too,jishwa," I smiled,closing my eyes.
"happy birthday,baby." I heard Josh say,as I fell into a fast sleep.

((2032 words. lotta smut. enjoy my frens. or don't, TBH I write this for my own amusement :)...but mainly yours...oops. Lol, but no, please leave feedback on my chapters/parts, and please vote, and once again alWAYS LEAVE FEEDBACK! It is so so so so soooooo very much appreciated...please have a great day and stay alive, also...I do take suggestions so leave many suggestions for chapters/parts later on! Love you all so much. Thanks for 200 something reads:) stay safe and stay alive |-/
P.S: I was listening to Message Man for the first half of this..then I really got into it and started listening to Talking Body by Tove lo...oops?))