Tempted

(Josh POV)

~About..2 days later~

Tyler common," I said,pulling at him,"You have another appointment"
"I don't wanna go!" Tyler yelled,pulling the covers up over his head.
"Tyler," I groaned, sitting down beside him,gently tugging the covers off of him to where I could see his light brown eyes.
They gleamed, the light peeking in from the bedroom window glaring off of his eyes,sending off a beautiful glow,"Tyler. You're so beautiful." I said, playing with his hair,"And as bad as I want to stay in bed all day and hold you, you have to get up and go to your appointment."
"Please..daddy? I don't wanna go."
"Tyler,no,stop.Be quiet." I said,blushing.
"Haha," he laughed,sitting up and staring at me,"You like it when I call you that,don't you daddy?"
I could feel myself getting hard,and since I had on just boxers,it was obvious.
Tyler giggled,looking down at my boxers,quickly looking back up at me,"No. You love it,don't you daddy?"
Tyler pushed me back,and crawled on top of me,moving his hands down my chest.
I stared up at him,"Tyler..appointment. Now. I'm serious"
Tyler bit his lip,"I wanna top," he said,"I wanna be dominant!" He started to kiss my neck.
"tyler."
"Yes daddy?"
"No."
"Awe.." He pouted.
"Who even said we were gonna have sex?"
"Me," Tyler said.
"You just don't wanna go to your appointment," I said, pushing at him,but he laid down on top of me,and wrapped his arms tight around my waist.
"That.... and I want sex"
"I can see that," I said,kissing the top of his head.
"You can do whatever you want to me," Tyler continued,"You can spank me. Even though I'm still sore. You can bite me, hit me, choke me, whatever you want to do I just-"
"You just don't wanna go to your appointment"
Tyler sighed,"daddy can I top? I wanna ride you"
"Mmm," I said,"Very tempting,but no...TYLER! Your appointment is in 20 minutes we'll never make it. Common, let's go" I continued,pushing him off of me.
"Ugh! I don't want too. I want to stay here and I want you to fuck me,Josh"
"After your appointment," I began,"Now let's go get dressed"
"Now, Josh. Please.. I want you to take me."
Tyler climbed back on top of me,sliding his boxers off.
"I said no...this is technically rape,Ty"
Tyler tossed his boxers in the floor,and started to take mine off of me,"No,Ty..." I groaned,staring at him.
"Yes,daddy"
And let's just say...he missed his appointment.