Fall away

**all of Tylers belongings are now moved into Joshes home**

  We finished moving my stuff in, we gently sat my piano down in the 'music room' as Josh liked to call it,since his drums and speakers (ect) was in there.
Josh backed up, staring at the piano,making sure it looked right. It was adorable because he was really focusing hard,"ouch," Josh said,rubbing his head after he hit his head pretty hard on my microphone that I had hug from the ceiling.
"Seriously?" He said with a laugh,"You're fucking adorable," he grabbed me and pulled me into a warm hug kissing me gently on the forehead.
I kissed him back,passionately, on the lips.
"I'm glad to have you here with me," he said after about 30 seconds,breaking the kiss.
"I'm glad to be here with you," I said, looking him in the eyes.
"I'm scared for you, Tyler"Josh said as I sat down at my piano.
"I'll be fine."
"Fine isn't good enough though,I want you to he 100% okay"
"Then I'll be 100% okay. I'll be okay Josh, eventually."
"I'm just worried. I don't want to loose you."
I sighed,"I don't want to loose you either.." I glanced up at him, Josh infront of me leaning on the piano
"Stay with me. Don't ever leave me." I said.
I started to play a gentle tune on the piano and I started to sing.
"I don't wanna fall fall away..I don't wanna fall fall away. I'll keep the lights on in this place,cause I don't wanna fall fall away. I don't wanna fall fall away, I'll keep the lights on I this place cause I don't wanna fall fall away
"I disguise and I will lie and I will take my precious time as the days melt away as I stand in line and  and I die as I wait as I wait on my crime and I'll try to delay what you make of my life, but I don't want your way I want mine I'm dying and I'm trying but believe me I'm fine ,but I'm lyin', I'm so very far from fine and I ,I can feel the pull begin, I feel my conscience wearing thin,and my skin,it will start,to break up and fall apart.
"I..I don't wanna fall fall away,I don't wanna fall fall away I'll keep the lights on this place..cause I don't wanna fall fall away."