Broken

I stood alone,trees were all around me.

'You are surrounding all my surroundings'

The wind was blowing hard,pushing the tree tops,leaves falling off, snow covering the ground.

Snow was everywhere, I stated to walk,and a snow covered road came into view.

'Your twisted mind is like snow on the road'

Josh stood across from me, on the other side of the road. I stared at him,"Josh?" I managed to say, but as he was smiling and waving at me, Blurryface appeared behind him,placing a knife across his neck, and before I could make my way across the road, Josh fell to the ground,a puddle of blood underneath him. I closed my eyes, and fell to the ground.

Right when I opened my eyes Joshes blood was all over my black hands as he lay underneath me,dead,I looked down at my hands and cried as I let go of the knife. I just bawled, realizing I was Blurryface. And I had killed the one thing that saved me.

--------------

I jolted upright, covered in sweat and quickly looked beside me to make sure Josh was there. He was,and he was sound asleep. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him,"Josh,Josh wake up..Josh please"
Josh opened his eyes,rubbing them,and glanced up at me,"What is it baby?" He asked sleepily.
"I had a bad dream," I frowned,laying back down,my head on his chest,"I want you to hold me"
He held on to me,and I automatically felt safe and okay.
"Thank you,Josh"
"You don't have to thank me." He said, kissing me on the forehead.
I smiled. He completes me.

((Lots of small chapters l8ly. I promise that you won't be disappointed once I upload these few bigger chapters((1,500-2,500 words)) that I am currently working on. I have uploaded LOTS lately because these chapters are taking lots of hard work and lots of thoughts and I'm actually making myself cry during the process of writing those-but yea there will be many many many small chapters until then((100-1,000 words))<that's what I call small anyway well guys def won't be disappointed. Stay safe and stay alive |-/))
((P.S: it's getting juicy eh?))