Make me

Josh sat on the couch,the movie paused,"come on,ty"

Josh smiled as I walked around the corner,coming into his view. I bit my lip, and stared at him,"i can't just, come, Josh..you gotta make me"

"naughty,naughty boy,"He smirked,as I sat down beside him,but soon he was on top of me.

"Well,daddy.. I think you could even say I've been a bad kitty and I need to be punished"

"your gonna make me hard." Josh said leaning in close to my ear.

"why is that so bad?" I said,sliding his shorts down just a little,and resting my hand on his ass.

"I don't recall sayi-"

"Oh, daddy, I want you," I moaned,"I want you deep inside me, Daddy oh god" I bit my lip, and slapped his ass one good time.

"Fuck" he moaned out,crawling off of me and picking me up bridal style.

"Where are we going daddy?" I asked.

"To the bedroom," Josh said.

"What are we gonna do in the bedroom daddy?" I already knew,"What about the movie we were going to watch?"

"Well...You've been a bad kitty,and you need to be punished."

((smut smut smut smut and more smut. Damn,my fren Cara would be so proud of me for writing so much smut.oH FUC I NEED TO TELL HER MY WATTPAD USER FUCK OK))
(This is not finished,I'm to lazy to finish it and decided to go ahead and put it up)