Better

WARNING: I know some people don't really ship Josh and Tyler. Or maybe you do and smut just bothers you and makes you uncomfortable-So if either one of those apply to you,I simply advise you skip this whole chapter/part of the story. Because it will either gross you out,trigger you,or make you extremely uncomfortable. Also if joshler bothers you, please do not rant to me about how much it bothers you. If it bothers you, I respect that, but it is my life choice to ship it or not,so please don't judge my opinion and I won't judge yours. Thank you;and either enjoy, or skip and enjoy the rest of the story/the other parts/andor/chapters. God Bless :)

"Are you feeling any better?" Josh asked me, sitting down beside me on the edge of his bed.
"A little bit" I said
"Well I bet I can make you feel a lot better" he said,staring at me.
I looked at him and blushed. I knew what he meant. I knew exactly what he meant, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.
He pushed me down onto the bed and started to kiss my neck.
I tried to not whine,tried to not tell him to stop. It felt amazing,and if I wanted anyone to do this to me,it would be him. But something felt wrong,like I shouldn't be doing this. Like we shouldn't be doing this.
"J-Josh"
He pulled away from my neck,just long enough to say ,"yes?" Then he went right back to kissing my neck.
"I -I don't think we should-"
"The little voice in your head is saying that,but why don't you just enjoy it?"
Then out of nowhere he bit my neck,not soft either- he bit it pretty roughly.
I moaned as quiet as I could,but he must of heard me,and knew I was enjoying it,because he bit my neck again,and this time I moaned loud.
He pulled away from my neck and kissed me on the lips,breaking the kiss for just long enough to pull his shirt off and toss it.
His chest...was and is just amazing. More amazing than I would have ever imagined. I knew he was well built, and I knew he would have a nice chest,but I still didn't imagine it would be that amazing.
He continued kissing me,biting my lip every now and then.
"J-Josh are you sure we shou-"
"I'm positive" he said,breaking the kiss,"take your hoodie off"
I rose up just long enough to pull my hoodie off of me,then he pushed me back down on the bed and started to kiss my neck,moving down my chest and stopping at my stomach.
He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans,slipping them off of me,like I was in-capable of doing it myself, and tossed them to the floor.
"Mmm...How bad do you want this?"Josh asked,then taking his pants off,leaving us both in just our underwear.
"Very bad."
He pulled his boxers down and tossed them to the side,revealing the huge cock he was hiding inside of them.
I stared at it for a minute,thinking about him being inside of me..this is gonna be great..I thought to myself.
"Sit up," Josh said,"and put your self to work"
I sat up like he told me too and leaned forward closer to his cock, making my mouth a round "O" shape right as he shoved it into my mouth.
He placed his hand on the back of my head,pushing my head up and down repeatedly until I picked up the pace,myself.
"Go faster,"Josh moaned.
I quickened with pace,my head bobbing up and down as his cock hit the back of my throat.
"You're great at this,you little slut,"Josh said,pushing my head down and holding it there. His huge cock was gagging me, but I didn't care. I had a feeling that turned him on.
Once he finally let go of my head,I continued,going as fast as I could,in hopes to please him. Then,without warning,he came all inside of my mouth,cum running down my chin.
Josh pulled his cock out of my mouth and placed his hand on my chin ,tilting my head back.
"Swallow it,Tyler"
I looked up at him as he looked down at me with a smirk across his face,and I swallowed.
"Good boy," Josh said,removing his hand from my chin,"Now get on your hands and knees"
I wasn't going to disobey him,so I did as he said and quickly got on my hands and knees.
He laughed,a quiet,sexy laugh,and spanked me hard,"What a perky little ass"
"I'm glad you like it," I said,biting my lip,"Josh,please...please..hurry I want you inside me now"
Josh spanked me over and over,getting harder each and every time,and everytime he spanked me, I moaned,to show him how well I was enjoying what he was doing to me. And I started to think,Josh is not as innocent in the bed as he seems is in person.

I know 100% sure there is one person reading this rn in whom I know,that wanted me to do this,which is the main reason it's here. But I'm stoping here because I'm a cruel person. ;) Part 7 should be up soon