Together

Josh wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. It was getting late and my mom has insisted, that since his parents were out of town, he stay here for as long as he wanted.
"Josh?" I whispered.
"Yes?" He whispered back.
"I love you,"
"I love you too"
I smiled,"It's nice to hear that. It feels amazing to know that you love me."
"Ty, why wouldn't I? You're a great person."
"How can you think I'm great? I'm the farthest thing from great"
"Tyler," He said,"I'd do anything to keep you right here forever. You're far too pure for this world. I wanna keep you safe,and I'm so very lucky to have you"
"I'm scared"
"Of what?"
"Of him..myself," I began,"One day, he's gonna do something bad and ruin us."
"You could try to kill me,and I'd still love you the same"
"How is that possible,Josh?"
"Baby," Josh said, pulling me closer to him, my back resting against his chest,"Love is just that way,if it's truly real"
I closed my eyes,sighing,"what will I tell my mom if she sees us cuddling?"
"Don't worry about later,and worry about now. Okay?" Josh yawned,and held on tighter to me,"I love you so much. Try to sleep,okay?"
"I love you so much,too" I said,sighing.

((THIS IS REALLY SHORT. BuT I HAVE REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK WHOOPS tHIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER))