Bday boy 1/3

I woke up,Joshes arms still tight around me.
"Josh,"  I whispered,"Wakey Wakey eggs and bakeyyy"
He groaned in his sleep,his grip on me loosening up just a bit.
"Josh," I said,giggling.
"..Hm.." He said, still half asleep.
I moved around and managed to get out of his tight grip, and laid on top of him,"Jooosh...wake uppp" I said,playing with his hair.
Josh smiled,and opened his eyes,"Idontwanna.." He said with a yawn.
"Joshhhhhhhhhhh...guess what today is"
"Hm?"
"No, you gotta guess, silly"
"Mm..friday?"
"Yes,but the occasion?" I smiled,as his eyes got wide and he realized.
"December 1st!"
"Which is?!" I said,laughing.
"Your birthday! You're 18 today!"
"Mhm," I said,"Isn't this great,Josh?"
He smiled,kissing me softly on the lips,"Of course it is,baby boy. And you know what makes it even better?"
"What's that?" I said,followed by a yawn.
"Is that you're happy. I like seeing you laughing and smiling.That means its gonna be a good day"
"Well of course it is, I'm 18!"
"I know, I know" Josh said laughing,pushing me off of him,and crawling on top of me.
I moaned silently as he kissed my neck,"Mm," I smirked,"No school today," I said.
"Whys that?" Josh said,staring down at me.
"I don't ever go to school on my birthday"
Josh smiled,"I'm gonna make sure you have an amazing day. Okay?"
"I don't want anything too big," I said, playing with his hair.
"Oh damn-no sex then"
"N-no..sex sounds just about right"
"Well then," Josh said getting close to my ear,"Later tonite....I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you,and make you scream my name," he whispered in a seductive type of way.
I bit my lip as he pulled away from my ear and laid a kiss on my forehead,"Does that sound good baby boy?"
"Yes,Josh"
"Good,"Josh said,"And I also have something to tell you,which is that, the house that I live in, is mine."
"Wait -so you don't live with your parents? Why didn't you tell me ?"
"Because- I was waiting until your birthday,to ask you, if you wanted to move in with me?"
I smiled big,"Yes. I'd love to move in with you,Josh."
"Well..tonite we're gonna go to my house,and have some fun."
"What about my stuff?"
"It'll take a day or two, but we're gonna get all your stuff moved in eventually"
"Josh, this is great"
"It is,indeed."
Josh climbed off of me and sat on the edge of the bed, and right about that time my mom walked into the room,"Hey,how does birthday break feast sound to you two?"
"TACO BELL!" Josh and I both yelled, the room soon irrupting with laughter.
"Taco Bell isn't breakfast, Boys.." My mom continued, giggling.
"Anything is breakfast," Josh said,"and if it's not actually clarified as breakfast, you can make it breakfast"
"Fine,fine. Taco Bell it is. You boys get ready and I'll be waiting out in the car," my mom started,"It's pretty  warm out today to be December, if I were you two Id wear short sleeves and bring a light jacket," my mom said as if she was a fashion expert or something,and quickly shut the door behind herself.
"Yessss! I've been craving Taco Bell for a while now,"Josh said getting up,and slipping his sleeveless shirt on and throwing his jacket over his shoulder. I giggled when he did this,because he did it in a way that made him look like a model.Because Josh had slept in his jeans(I have no idea how he did it)
he was already ready,and stood by my bedroom door,slipping his shoes on.
I put on a loose short sleeve tee,and quickly changed from my shorts to a pair of skinny jeans,slipping into my shoes.
"Nice ass," Josh said, slapping me on the ass as I walked out of my room,"Let's go."