The big news...

Jack takes a seat on a one person couch and pats his lap gesturing for me to sit on his lap, I take a seat on his lap as Mark and (Y/F/N) sit on a bigger couch, (Y/F/N) sitting on the edge of it.
Jack squeezes my hand preparing me for the big news about Anti to be told to my best friend. Mark already knows from the night before.
"Okay so (Y/F/N) you obviously know who Antisepticeye is from my drawings, Seán's channel, and fan art right?"
"Ya...what the hell does he have to do with this?!"
"Well...it's a long story but uhh..." I rub the back of my neck and accidentally bops Seán in the nose.
"Oh shit sorry!" I say giggling a bit as he brings his hand up to his nose.

"It's alright"

"Anyway let's just get to the point! Anti is real..."
"WHAT?!"
"Uhh ya but before you freak out let me explain" Jack says trying to help me explain, before he starts he takes a deep breath. I feel his chest rise and fall and his warm breath on my neck making the hairs on my neck stand.
"Okay well I went to go get some stuff from the store and (Y/N) was still asleep so I left a note and some breakfast for her. A few hours of shopping the power cut and there was nobody there...and then a figure came up to me all I could see was his eyes they were...glowing. They were both a bright green pen in the middle of pitch black eyes. He told me he was here for me and who he was then..."
He looks down getting sad about what had happened to him at the store. I grab his hand and draw circles on it to sooth him.
"H-he beat me and after what felt like hours of it he finally stopped ad told me to keep an eye on "the girl" so I ran home after he left. But (Y/N) was safely on the couch watching TV."
He takes a deep breath after he explains what happened. (Y/F/N)'s eyes are filled with fear and concern.
"Jesus...okay so we're staying here then?"
"Uh ya..."
"Okay well you two seem tired as hell so go to the guest room and get some sleep. Just go down the hall and it's the last door on the left."
"Okay thank you Mark..."
I say standing up and starting to walk toward the hall till I felt two toned arms lift me up and start to carry me and soft lips kissing my neck. I shiver at Seán's touch.
"God Damn it wait till you get to the room!" Mark Groans.
"Oh come on Mark it's cute!" (Y/F/N) retorts and winks at us.

It's 2:00 AM Jack and I can't sleep so he pulls out a laptop Mark had borrowed to us, he pulls up Netflix and turned on Wall-E. I giggle at what he turns on but I don't mind at all.
After that we watched The Incredibles and Aladdin.
It is now 4:00 AM so Seán shuts the laptop, and we lay down his arms around my waist and our legs intwined with one another's. Jack pulls me close and says...
"Goodnight Lass" kissing my neck.
"Goodnight Jackaboy." I turn around in his grasp so I'm facing him. His soft ocean blue eyes stare into my (E/C) ones.
"I love you so much..."
"I love you too Jack..."
And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.

(A/N) Look! Two chapters in a day! Wow go me! I might do a 3rd chapter today😱 man you guys are lucky😋 I really hope you guys are enjoying this story.