Car Problems

(A/N) once again edit by me!

"Fuck'n hell!" Mark curses under his breath.
"What happened?!" I ask with concern and worry.
"I don't know!"
Mark hops out of the truck. It's been about 6 minutes and he hasn't come back in, I start to get worried...

"BOO!" He yells slamming his hands on the truck his face popping up through the window closest to me.
I screech in terror and jump into Seán's arms one around my waist and the other up and around my chest protecting me from what popped up.
(Y/F/N) and Mark were laughing hysterically, Seán and I are scared out of our wits since we are on edge about Anti chasing us around.
"MARK! What the hell?!"

"Sorry kiddo but my god your guys faces were priceless!"

"You dick! You better sleep with one fuckin eye open tonight!"
I yell clearly frustrated but exited about how I'm going to get him back.
He opens the door and try's to give me a hug but I slap his hand away.

"Oh come on Kiddo please tell me that was at least a little bit funny?.... Okay okay hey I'm sorry please let me give you a hug."

"Ugh your lucky I love you Mark or you'd be dead right now..."
I growl but hold out my arms for a hug.
"Thank you..." He climbs in the truck and gives me a hug then pulls away.
"I didn't fuckin lie about keeping one eye open tonight though!"

"Okay okay" he raises his hands up in defense. (Y/F/N) breaks the conversation.
"So what's wrong with the truck?"

"Uhhhh...the tired popped"

"Please tell me you have a spare!?"

"I should ya just hold tight Jack could you come help with it?"

"Fine" he says still frustrated with Mark for scaring us but hops out of the truck shutting the door behind him leaving (Y/F/N) and I in silence.

"Soooooo?"

"What?"

"What up you and Mark eh?"

"Stop it..."

"Come on spill! I saw you two hold hands and the way you take glances at each other! Did he ask you out when we where shopping?!"
She didn't answer.
"He did didn't he?!"
This time she didn't get to answer our conversation get interrupted by Seán opening the door he got out of.
"Hey! Did you get a new tire on?"

"Not...exatttlllyy...uh no..."

"Do you need (Y/F/N) and I to help?"

"Uhhh...noooo..." He rubs the back of his neck and grabs my leg readying himself to tell me what happened.
"What?!"

He takes a deep breath then spills.

"The tire isn't there..."

"What?!"

(A/N) clllliiiiffffhannnggeeerrr!
Did Mark ask (Y/F/N) out?
Will Abby and the rest get home safely or will something happen?
Find out in the next chapter😏