SHOPPING!!

(A/N) another edit by me👌🏻

"Alright everyone to the truck!"
We all start to run to the car but Mark stops (Y/F/N) before they hop in.
"Hey uhh (Y/F/N)?"
Mark asks grabbing her arm.
"Yes Mark?"
"C-could you uh sit in the passengers seat?"
He says his face as red as a crimson rose.
"Ya sure, no problem!"  (Y/F/N) looks at me and I give her a thumbs up and wink at her. She sticks her tongue out at me in return and the blood rushes to her cheeks.
Then we hop in the truck, Seán and I are in the back Mark in the drivers seat and (Y/F/N) in the passenger seat.
"Mark, Jack question what uhhhh... What were you two doing this morning anyway?"
(Y/F/N) asks bringing back the moment when Mark was carrying Jack down the hall.
"Well Mark decided it would be a great idea to jump on top of me scare the shit outta me and carry me out to the kitchen afterwards."
Seán says while staring daggers into Mark's seat.
(Y/F/N) and I giggle from the way Seán explained the morning experience of his, and after what felt like 56 minutes of silence I had to break the silence.
"Hey Mark could you turn on some music please?"
I ask with puppy eyes.
"Ya sure!"
His face lights up with excitement. He didn't even need to move his hand to the radio, he just pressed a button on the steering wheel and for some reason the first song that came on was 'Wrecking Ball'. We all start to yell/Sing the lyrics. Jack beat us at being the loudest...obviously. Then after a few more songs 'Let It Go' came on.
"Why the hell do you have Let It Go on your playlist Mark?!"
"Because!" Is all he answered back with.
(Y/F/N), Seán, and I giggle but we all start to sing the lyrics.
(Y/F/N) and I secretly planed to stop singing on the let it go part to hear the boys sing it.
"LET IT GOOOOO!!!"
They both scream. (Y/F/N) and I laughed so hard I though we'd die.
"Heyyyy!" They both say in sync.
"What?"
"That's not nice...hey stop that...hey...SHUT UP!!!" They say in unison.
(Y/N) and I yell...
"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!"
Just to make them mad this time.

(Time Skip)

We're finally done shopping and it is now 9:00 PM.
"Are we broke yet?!"
"Surprisingly no!" Mark answers my question. We had bought new clothes for (Y/F/N) and I, new games to play like (twister, pie face, clue, and many more.), 2000 water balloons, Jack and I bought some lightsabers, and a LOT of candy. I had secretly bought a really pretty dress that (Y/F/N) helped pick out if Jack ever took me somewhere nice to surprise him.
(Small time skip)
A few hours of driving back I had seen Mark reach out for (Y/F/N)'s hand...She took it!
I smile to myself and look at Seán. His head was resting in his hand and he was enjoying the bright night sky, his eyes sparkling like one of the stars. He must have noticed me looking at him because he looks at me grabs my chin and kisses me with lust and hunger for more.
"Now now McLoughlin wait till we get home"
I whisper smirking at him then I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beat fast from what I told him but it soon calms to a nice calming beat. I almost fall asleep till I hear a loud pop and we pull to the side of the road...

(A/N) uh Ohhh cliffhanger!!!! Sorry😁...not sorry😏
But I love you all so much😘 I hope you are enjoying this book! Don't worry I might post another one today. So you are welcome.