SEPTIPLIER AWAY!

(A/N) I made this edit myself👌🏻

I wake up to the smell of eggs, I look over to see Seán still sleeping so I get up and remember I don't have any clothes.
"Son of a Bitch..." I curse under my breath. I start to look through drawers till I find Mark's Flannel and a pair of his sweat pants.
Once I'm dressed I follow the amazing smell which leads to the kitchen. I find (Y/F/N) making scrambled eggs with the bacon and freshly cut fruit on the counter.
"Mornin"
"Good morning"
"Good god is somethin going on that I don't know about?!"
"Nope just wanted to make something special." (Y/F/N) says with a smile across her face as she cracks an egg open.
"Oh well it smells amazing!"
"Why thank you..." She turns around so she is facing me and curtsies, I giggle and curtsy back.
"Wait just a fucking second here...IS THAT MARK'S CLOTHES?!"
"Uhhhh..." I rub the back of my neck.
"Ya, I left all my stuff at the house and obviously didn't plan for the occasion" I hold out obviously.
"Saaaaammme!" (Y/F/N) yells laughing at my response.
I hear footsteps come from the hallway so I whip around to see Mark carrying an awaken Seán.
(Y/F/N) and I yell...
"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!"
And start to laugh as Seán and Mark give us death glares.
Once Mark gets to the counter he sets Seán down. Once his feet hit the ground he walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss before he stands behind me and rubs my shoulders.
Mark looked me up and down with a confused look on his face.
"Kiddo?!"
(A/N) this is Mark's nickname for (Y/N)👌🏻
"Yes Markimoo?"
"Is that my flannel and sweat pants?!"
"Ugh! Ya...I kinda left all my stuff at Seán's, is that okay if I borrow them?"
"No ya that okay go ahead...after we are done eating then how about all of us go shopping?"
"YAY!!" (Y/F/N) and I yell.
(Time skip after done eating)
"Alright everyone to the truck!"

(A/N) Three chapters in one day! Whew *wipes sweat off of forehead* next chapter will be tomorrow👌🏻