Surprises

"Hey babe...is it okay with you if I make a vlog for a video?"

"Ya that's completely fine go right on ahead!"

"Yay! Thank you babe! Your the best!"

"Your welcome puddin'."
Jack blushes at the nickname I gave him as he pulled out his camera and pressed record.

"Whapish! TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! My name is Jacksepticeye and Pokèmon Go FINALLY came out in Ireland today so we will be playing that today!"
I smile at how much energy he has in him and at the huge smile on his face.
(Tiny Time Skip)
A/N~your nick name

"Hey (y/n/n) could you hold this for me please? Ye know how to work it right?"

"Yes Jackaboy I know how to use a camera...and ya I'll hold it for you"
I say as he gets ready for whatever silly nonsense was brewing in his childish little brain as I press record.
"Okay! I'm gonna give ya'll some Pokèmon tips. If you wanna catch the Pokèmon and be the best that there is in all the land, you can't just go around flicking your phone all the time..."
He pretends to flick his imaginary phone in his hand as I am trying my best not to giggle.
"You gotta learn some moves okay? You see a Pokèmon in the distance you take off..."
He pauses at he takes his hat off and throws it in the distance.
"...and you throw your hat and catch em! And when all else fails you..."
He takes his backpack off and starts to do barrel rolls towards where he threw his hat.
"You just grab that Pokèmon...and just wrestle em!"
He made a motion with his arms as if he were wrestling something. He starts to walk back but stops abruptly.
"I need my hat!"
I stop the recording and my cheeks are red and my eyes are watery from laughing so hard.

"What are ye laughin at?"

"Y-you!"

"Why?!"
He asks crossing his arms and pouts, stomping his foot.

"Because you are so damn adorable!"

"Oh...awwww..."
He runs up to me and grabs me by the waist and lifts me off the ground and spins me around.
My hands are on his shoulders and my forehead on his.

"By Jaysus ye are the most beautiful girl I have ever met!"

"Oh stap it, no I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Nope I deny it!"

"Yes! Yes ye are now stop denying me! The BOSS always wins!"

After a while of us staring at each other see who can win I finally give up.

"Ugh! Fine! You win!"
I yell in defeat as he puts me down and hugs me tight.
I can feel his chest rise and fall with the sound of his heart beating against his chest as the smell of coffee fills my nose.

"Hey babe?"
I ask getting his attention as I look up at him, my chin resting on his chest.

"Yes?"

"Can we go shopping?"

"Nope! Maybe another day!"

"Aw come on Puddin' please?"

"Nope!"

"Man fine...should we head back to Mark's then?"

"If you're ready to go back then ya."

(Time Skip)

"We're home!"
I yell to no response.

"Shhhhh..."
Jack says putting his finger up to his mouth and points down the hall to Marks room where we can hear moans coming from the room.
Jack and I exchange glances.

"Well then.."
I whisper as we both start to giggle.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"I think so....that could be us too ye know..."
Jack says blushing but winks at me.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get to it!"
I say as I grab his hand and pull him to the guest room.

...

(A/N) Ohhh things got a little kinky back at Mark's place😏 sorry no smut! I was thinking of adding it but I decided not too I don't know how to write that kind of stuff. If you want me too please tell me and I guess I'll go read some smut...

Love you all so much😘