Blood, Sweat & Tears

"We're home! You aren't making out this time are you?!" I yell from the hallway as I kick my shoes off.

"Fight me!" I hear (Y/F/N) yell from the living room with what sounded like (Y/F/S) playing.

"HEY!! Are you watching (Y/F/S) without me!?" I yell.
I don't get a response as (Y/F/N) comes bolting towards me with Mark right on her heals as she stops abruptly in front of me.

" ya but you're ahead of me I gotta catch up! So technically I'm not watching without you...NOW LET ME SEE!!" She yells as she yanks my arm forward.

"Sheesh violent much?" I joke as she smacks my head playfully.

"See! Violence! Abuse!"
I giggle as she inspects my new tattoo.

"Seaaaaannnn!! She's being meaaaann!"
He looks over at me and smirks as he starts walking over to me.

"What are you doing?!"
I shriek as he dives for my stomach and starts to tickle it.

"HEY! You were supposed to help me!"
I whine and giggle as he tickles harder. Then unexpectedly I am lifted off the ground by a pair of strong arms and swung around Seán's shoulders like a sack o' potatos as I playfully smack his back and kick my legs trying desperately to wriggle out of his firm grasp.

And soon I am tossed through the air. I squeal as I soon land onto a couch with Seán right by the couch hovering over me with a goofy grin plastered across his face. Right as I'm about to get off the couch he shoves me back down, pins my arms above my head, lifts up my shirt, presses his lips to my stomach and blows on my stomach as I burst out in fits of laughter.

*Times skip, Authors POV*

In the end you and Jack end up asleep in the guest room and (Y/F/N) and Mark in Marks room.

*(Y/N) POV*

I wake up with a start.
I feel a cold surface under my thin, pale figure. I jump up onto my feet just to be yanked back down by something restraining my arms.
I look down to see chains linking my arms to the wall.
I look up and take a good look around to see bars in front of me as I hear footsteps and maniacal laughter that sounded all to familiar...

My heart beats rapidly and tears well up in my eyes as I see who turns the corner.
I back up, my back soon hitting the cold surface of the wall.

"What? Not going to greet your boyfriend?" He questions walking closer to me.

(Mild smut warning! If you do not want to read please scroll until you see "you have been returned to your daily story")

Without another word Anti grips the collar of my shirt, lifts me off the ground a cold, lustful look in his eyes.
He sets me down and shoves me against the cell wall. He pushes my hair away from my neck and bites it. His fangs piercing my fragile skin as I scream.
He pushes his body against mine and moans in pleasure at the sound of my screams as he slides his hands up my shirt.
I tense under his touch and become extremely self conscious as tears cascade down my face. He soon lifts my arms up and pulls the shirt fully off exposing my body more than I would like.
He proceeds to pull of the rest of my clothes before his hand wanders down to my woman hood, making me cry and try pushing him away.
Anti chuckles.

"relax Kitten...I'm just showing you a world of pleasure that Jack can't give you~" he purrs in my ear making me whimper.

He slightly teases my entrance before sliding two fingers inside me. Him earning a scream of pain from the action but I hate to admit that, that pain turns into pleasure as I moan his name and his fingers start to pump in and out of me.
"there you go Kitten~" he groans softly in pleasure at hearing me moan.
I build up enough strength to open my eyes and look for an escape route.
As Anti starts roughly kissing my neck, more than likely forming a hickey.

(You have now been returned to your daily story)

I look down to see a knife in Anti's pocket.

I slowly reach for the knife, fear rising up in my stomach as I reach it over Anti's chest. I close my eyes and jab it into his heart with what little strength I had left in me.

And when I open my eyes, what I see leaves me in horror...
Instead of the cold black eyes that stared into my soul while being seduces, I saw Seán's now lifeless ocean blue ones....

"SEÁN!!"

(Holy...shit you guys! This story has reached 400 views! That is absolutely mind boggling! I thought I was only going to get like 10 views! Thank you all so much for sticking with me! I am so very sorry I haven't been uploading I just lost my train of thought and never knew where the story was headed...until now😉) love you all so much and I will see y'all in the next upload