Over my dead body!

(A/N)  yes this edit is also by me👌🏻😝
Things you need to know for this chapter
(Y/F/F/N) = your friend first name
(Y/F/L/N) = your friend last name
(Y/F/N) = your first name
(Y/L/N) = your last name

"Where's Mark?!" (Y/F/N) asks with worry. Both her and I looking at Jack for answers.
"He's fine...he's checking to see if it's under the truck."

"Okay..."
I unbuckle my seat belt and hop out of the truck (Y/F/N) doing the same.
"Is it under there?" I ask biting the dead skin around my nails.

"Nope..."
Mark says as he slides out from under the truck.
"Damn it!"
I curse under my breath as Seán pulls me close and hugs me tight.
"W-well now w-what?"
(Y/F/N) asks as Mark walks over to her grabbing her hand a gently squeezes it. I see his veins pop out slightly as his arm tenses from squeezing her hand.
"I...I don't know...(Y/N), Jack you guys are the ones that can think fast what do we do?!"
Seán and I exchange glances and look back at Mark and (Y/F/N) as we both shrug our shoulders.
But before anyone could say anything else there was a demonic laugh that came from the forest.

Anti emerged the forest...

"SHIT!"
Seán grabs my arms pulling me close to him, Mark shoving (Y/F/N) behind him.
"So we meet again...Seán and (Y/N), and I see you have some friend with you...how wonderful!"
He rubs his hands together and starts to walk towards Mark and (Y/F/N).
"Hey! Get the hell away from them!" I yell.
Anti whips his head toward Seán and I, and starts to walk over looking at me with lust.
Jack steps in front of me.
Over my dead body!" He growls.
Anti laughs demonically.
"Okay then..."
The next thing I see leaves me in shock...
(A/N) you thought this was gonna be a cliffhanger didn't you😏 nope I'll be nice no cliffhanger tonight👍🏻

Seán's been stabbed in the abdomen, everything else was a blur. Then my vision goes fuzzy. I fall to the ground in pain I try to fight sleep but sleep took over...
              (Time skip)
     ((Y/N)s point of view)
"Ugh" My head was pounding.

"Welcome back to the living love"

"Don't call me that!" I growl.
My hands were tied to a chair along with my legs.

"Oh come on now that's no way to treat your boyfriend now is it?"

"Your not Jack and you never will be!"

"Ah that's to bad...because I'll make you mine!"

(Authors point of view😱)
Mark ran into the woods after (Y/N). (Y/F/N) stayed behind with Jack.
"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello? Hi! My friends b-been kidnapped and... T-the the other had been stabbed!"
(Y/F/N) sobs into the phone holding Jack close to her not caring about the blood.
"Okay what is your name darling?"

"(Y/F/F/N) (Y/F/L/N)"

"Okay and who are your friends?"

"There was 4 of us including me...
The one w-who's been kidnapped is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), the one who's b-been stabbed i-is Seán McLoughlin, and my other friend ran after (Y/N) I tried to stop him. H-his name is Mark Fischbach..."

"Okay do you know where you are?"

"Ummmm..." (Y/F/N) looks around for a sign.
"I-I don't know...we were headed back to Mark's house from the Mall."

"What Mall?"

"Walmart...I think."

"Okay we have sent a few police and ambulance on there way, just stay where you are okay?"

"Yes of course thank you!"
(Y/F/N) hangs up as Mark comes out of the forest panting.
"Did you find her?!"

"No sign...of her...at all..." He says through huffs and puffs as (Y/F/N) starts to cry.

"I don't wanna lose her! Not now! Not today! She can't be gone..."

"Oh please don't cry (Y/F/N) we'll find her and Jack will be okay I promise. (Y/N) and Jack are tough."
Mark walks up to her crouches down next to (Y/F/N) and hugs her.

"Just please don't cry." Mark's voice cracks.

"But now your crying please stop!" (Y/F/N) giggles.

"I'm not trying!" He sobs.
(Y/F/N) hugs him tighter.
They pull apart and Mark takes off his belt and shirt. Wraps the shirt around Jacks wound and puts pressure on it with the the belt to help Jacks wound stop bleeding.
The police and ambulance showed up a few minutes later. They all headed to the hospital all except for (Y/N)...

(A/N) uh oh😱 (Y/N)'s been taken and Jacks been severely injured! Will Jack be okay? Will they find (Y/N)? What will Anti do to her? What does he mean by "I'll make you mine"?
Find out in the next chapter of... Silent Tears!
Hope you enjoy it so far! Things are getting intense!