Hold Me Tight

(Y/N's POV)

I bolt up out of bed screaming, my breath is heavy and tears fill my eyes. I pull my knees up to my chest as I look around frantically like a skittish animal being cornered.

The door bursts open making me shriek...

(Seán's POV)

I'm at the counter serving myself breakfast as I hear a blood curdling scream come from the guest room. I drop my plate and run as it shatters into pieces on the hard wood floor.
I run down the hall and reach for the door knob, it's cold touch keeping me in reality as my thoughts run wild on what might be on the other side of that door.

I turn the knob and slam the door open to see (Y/N) with her knees tucked tight to her chest tears falling down her pale skin.
I run over to her, sit on the bed, and pull her into a tight, protective hug.
Unexpectedly I feel a strong force shove me off the bed as I feel the soft carpet under my hands.
I look up to see (Y/N) with absolute terror in her eyes, like a deer caught in the headlights.
Once realization seems to have hit her she jumps off the bed and wraps her arms around me as I pull her onto my lap. I can feel her body shaking as her pained sobs fill my ears.

"I-I thought you were died..."
(Y/N) cried into my shoulder, her warm tears falling onto my shirt.

"Shhhh...it's okay...just breath...I'm right here" I do my best to reassure her as I comb my fingers through her hair as I held her tight.

(Time skip)

About an hour later her crying turns into little fits of hiccups as she starts to explain to me what happened.

"I-I had a n-nightmare that...that Anti had me and that he..." she stops as she hiccups again. I start to draw circles on her back as she whimpers a bit before moving on.

"He raped me and-and so I was looking for a way to escape wh-when I saw a knife in his pocket, so...so I killed him, and when I opened my eyes I saw the knife in your chest and n-not Anti's."
She bursts out in a fit of loud painful sobs as I held her close to me telling her everything was going to be alright.

(Antis POV🤯)

I yell in frustration as I grab a vase and throw it across the room next to the door, Dark happening to open the door just as it shatters against the wall and the pieces fall to the floor.
Dark chuckles.
"Someone's in a mood I see...is it that time of the month again?", he jokes as he crosses his arms and leans against the door frame.
I growl and my eyes turn a threatening neon green, clearly not amused.
"You helped them take her from me! I finally had her and now she's gone!"

Dark furrows his eyebrows at my response and he tilts his head.
"What's your fascination with her anyways?"

I sigh deeply and stay silent as I run a hand through my hair, knowing he won't believe the real reason.
"Why the fuck are you here anyways?"

Dark walks over and sits at the edge of my bed.
"what I can't visit an old friend?" he smirks and grabs my arm as he pulls me towards him making my cheeks flush, "and of course...old lover", he mumbles as he starts kissing my neck. I stifle my moans as I bite lip, wanting so badly to push him away and punch him but part of me craves the attention.

"D-Dark", I moan softly.
Needing to speak but coming up speachless. He chuckles as I moan and he pulls away, making me whimper.
"tell me your fascination with the girl and you'll get what you want...You don't tell me and I'll leave", he orders as he breathes down my neck.

Damn it I hated when he did this.

"I-I...I can't..." I reply.
Earning a growl from Dark as he quickly flips us over and pins me to the bed, my arms above my head.
"Tell me!", Dark shouts, making me flinch.

"I-I...I don't know!...ever since I saw her with Seán I can't get her out of my head okay? I get jealous whenever he makes her smile...Dark I...I-I think I like her..."

(A/N) ahhhhhh! my god FINALLY! I finally got inspiration for the book again and I'm getting more confident in my writing and I CAN'T wait to write more! also I've grown a bit and may or may not have read some smut soooo...😉)