Movie Night!

"So what do we wanna do?"
Mark asks as he unlocks the door to his home.
"Movie night!!" (Y/F/N) yells

"Well what do we wanna watch then?"

"HORROR!!" Seán and I scream, the rest covering their ears in response to our yelling,

"Jeez you two are loud! What horror movie?"

"Hush!" Seán says.

"What?! Why?! What's wrong?!"

"No no that's the name of the movie dork!"

"Oh...hehe...sorry..." I apologize as Seán' s face is plastered with a huge cheeky grin.

"My little dork."

"Oh stap..." I say blushing as I punch his chest lightly.

"Owwwwiiieee..." He wines rubbing his chest where I punched him.

"Oh come here ye big softy." I say holding out my arms as he pulls me into the hug I offered.

"Ugh! Can we watch the movie now?!" Mark groans.

"Oh come on Mark it's cute!" (Y/F/N) says looking at him, Mark looks back at her. He leans in and kisses her gently. (Y/F/N)'s eyes widen in shock but soon kisses back. Mark puts one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist.
Seán and I are woohooing and cheering as a tear escaped my eyes. Seán must have noticed me crying because he giggles and starts to rub my back.

"Don't laugh..."

"Get a room you four jesus!" Dark says getting annoyed. (Y/F/N) and Mark pull apart and blush madly. Seán and I are laughing.

"Alright alright let's get on with it." Mark says as he gets up and grabs the remote.

"It's 11:49 are you sure we can't wait till tomorrow to watch this?"
Warf asks.

"Oh come on Warf don't be such a wimp!"

"Can we PLEASE start the damn movie!?" Dark yells clearly getting impatient.

"Okay! Okay...fine..."
We finally start the movie.

5 minutes in and Seán and I are already yelling at the screen, (Y/F/N) and Mark are holding onto each other for dear life, Warf is making cookies to occupy himself, and Dark is watching the screen with sheer joy.

"YOU DUMB STUPID BITCH!!" Seán yells.

"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT A WEAPON!" I yell at her.
"...and she's leaving...she's leaving without a weapon...I really don't care if you die right now...fucking idiot!" I say burying my face in my hands as Seán gently but angrily puts his head on my sholder. (Y/F/N) looks over at us and giggles.
(Time skip)
Half way through the movie the cookies are done.
"Cookies are done!" Warf yells since the TV is very loud.
Seán somehow got the remote, paused and ran for the kitchen bringing back six cookies, three for him and three for me.

"What kind are these Warf?"

"M&M chocolate chip"

"Sweet! Thanks!"

"No problem." Warf says to me before he sits down and decided to watch the rest of the movie with us.

(Time skip)

We finally finish the movie and decide that we are all to tired to move so we slept on the couches, (Y/F/N) in Mark's arms and me in Seáns. He kisses me on the neck as I drift to a deep sleep...
not ready for what was going to come the next day...

(A/N) yay!! Mark and (Y/F/N) kissed! (And the movie part actually happened when my mom and I watched it😝) also what does it mean by "not ready for what was going to happen the next day?" Find out in the next Chapter of

Silent Tears!

Silent Tears जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें