Minnesota

(Authors point of view)
"Uhhhh...hey guys Wilford called and asked if we could go to Minnesota....he already bought the tickets and we need to leave by tonight."
"What about (Y/N)?! We're not just gonna leave her Mark!"
Jack screams tears still streaming down his face. Mark flinched at Jacks words. Jack buries his face in his hands again but Mark grabs his hands to make him look up at him.
"What if she's not even in Ireland Jack? (Y/F/N) didn't Abby live in Minnesota before she moved here?"

"Ya she did"

"Then what if Anti brought her there? Far from Ireland so no one could find them?"

"He's got a point Jack..."
Jack sniffs and nods showing that he understood.

"Okay good lets go."

((Y/N)'s point of view😱)

"What?! No I'll never be yours!"
Butterflies grew in my stomach at the thought of what Anti was going to do to me and my eyes sting from tears threatening to fall down my cheeks but I need to stay strong.

"W-what a-are you gonna do t-to me?"

"That's for me to know...and for you...to find out"

"Jack will find me before you even lay a fuckin finger on me!"

"Oh is that so?"
He grabs a knife and my heart skips a few beats. He whips the knife and it nicks my cheek. I flinch at the pain as he leans toward me and licks the blood that was oozing down my cheek.

"Get away from me!"
I yell as I yank my head away. He slaps my other cheek.

Here come the tears.

I finally realized where Anti brought me. It was my house?!

I tried to fight back but every time I resisted Anti would slap me, kiss me, bite me, scratch me, etc. and soon I was full of cuts, bruises, hickeys, and my shirt was on the floor. Antis' kiss was nothing like Seán's his was Rough and painful, Seán's was sweet and passionate...but yet...Antis' held mystery. Which made me only crave the kisses more although they were rough I wanted to figure out what he was hiding.

What are you hiding Anti?

(A/N) uh oh😳 I'm so sorry this chapter was short😁I promise next one will be longer. Anyway Will Jack find (Y/N) before its to late?