Dark...

(Authors point of View)
"Alright what is it Warf?"

"Well...I think know where your friend might be."

"(Y/N)?! Where is she?...wait how did you know Anti took her?"

"I know a lot of things Jack and that just happens to be one of them, and I think Anti brought (Y/N) to her old house."

"That's what we were thinking."

"Well what are we waiting for then?!"
Jack asks getting anxious.
"Well one, Anti is very powerful and smart, two, we don't know how we can injure him, and third, we don't know where (Y/N)'s old house is."
"I just so happen to know where her old house is." (Y/F/N) raises her hand.
"Okay but Warf is right what is Anti's weakness?" Mark asks.

"I know this would be a horrible idea and he probably won't even help in the first place but Dark may know." Jack suggested.
And as if in queue Dark appeared in the car next to (Y/F/N).
"Eeeek!" (Y/F/N) screams jumping into Marks toned arms.
"Hello Mark..." Dark hissed.

"What do you want?!"

"I wanna help..."

"No you!...wait? You wanna help?!" Mark asks in surprise and shock.

"Ya"

"Why?"

"Well...I don't exactly like Anti and I don't really like the idea of him getting all the glory....so how can I help?"

"W-well we were wondering how we could injure him? Like what's his weakness?"

"Ya I get what you mean... you aren't going to like this..."

"What is it Dark?"

Dark sighs deeply,
"They can't be hurt unless the other half is.."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning that if Jack dies so does Anti, Anti can't die any other way that I know of"

"Oh god... can you help us get (Y/N) back without hurting Seán?"
Mark asks with worry in his voice.

"Yes I can do that"

(Time skip)
(Jacks point of view)
After what felt like hours of (Y/F/N) driving, Dark in the passengers seat Mark and Warf in the back with me, and Mark glaring daggers into Darks back we finally made it to the driveway.
"We might want to get out here for better chances of not being spotted."
Dark says as (Y/F/N) turns the engine off.
"Okay sounds good...so what is the plan?"

"Okay well (Y/F/N) and Warf I want you two to stay in here and just be ready to leave! Mark, Jack you two come with me."

"Alright"
Mark and I say and nod our heads in agreement and hop out of the car. We sneak towards the house using the trees for cover. The pitch black night not allowing me to see much of the house. Soon we are in the porch. I hear a scream come from the basement, I flinch and my heart shatters as I grit my teeth holding back tears knowing who the scream came from.
"We need get her!" I growl.

"We will Jack I promise...Dark what now?"

"You grab (Y/N) and I'll take care of Anti."
We slowly make our way down the stairs Dark in the front, me in the middle ready to grab (Y/N), and Mark taking up the rear. When we arrive at the bottom of the steps, what I see leaves me with anger, worry, hurt, and concern, along with many other emotions.
(Y/N) was on the ground Anti on top of her. Anti was digging his nails into her fragile skin and was kissing her leaving hickeys and was what seemed like he was sucking the blood out of her limp body. Blood was all over the floor along with (Y/N)'s shirt and jeans and Anti's.
Dark jumps on top of Anti and they start throwing punches.
(Y/N's point of view)
Seán runs towards me and carries me bridal style up the stairs.
"You got her?!"
Mark yells.
"Ya!"
"Okay let's get the hell out of here then!"
As Seán is carrying me up the stairs and to safety he kisses my forehead, tears are streaming down his face and onto my pale face.
They hop into the truck, Dark close behind.
"Drive!"
He yells as Warfstache slams on the gas-pedal.
"Her hands are so cold..." Jack cries.
"What happened to Anti?" Mark asked.
"I'm so sorry...I held him off for as long as I could."
"Well long enough to get (Y/N) back and to get out of there so...thank you...Dark."
Mark says and slaps his back.
Before Dark could even see what happened
(Y/F/N) hugs him tight. He doesn't hug back at first but then wraps his arms around her, and for the first time in a long time Dark smiles.

(A/N) told you guys this one would be longer! Also I'm so sorry I haven't made a new chapter in a while😁I've been super busy. So what do you think of this chapter? And do you guys even read these authors notes? Because I really need you too cuz I ask questions and stuff like that. So ya. Also do you guys want any smut? If so Mild, or Crazy? Do you think (Y/N) will be okay? Why is Dark being so nice?

Find out in next chapter of Silent Tears!