chapter eight

Clove gasped in shock. She hadn't expected this.

"Yes. I will. I forgive you. I love you, Cato."

She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him passionately.

Cato smiled and hugged her tightly, his lip pressed onto hers.

Clove lay down on her bed, holding Cato as she went.

Cato put his hands either side of her, not putting all his weight on top of her. His lips stayed connected to hers.

"You looked very sexy last night with your shirt off babe." Clove said, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Cato smirked and let her, his lips pressed against her neck softly, he kissed her neck. Cato left a few small purple bruises.

Clove threw his shirt aside before wrapping her arms around his bare back. She let him kiss her neck as she felt down his spine.

Cato trailed kisses up her neck and across her jaw, he planted a small kiss on her lips. "I love you Clove," he murmured.

* * *

Clove kissed him back, harder, as hard as she dared. "I love you too Cato."

Cato begun unbuttoning her shirt from the top down, slipping it off her shoulders and sliding it out from under her he threw the shirt away.

Clove kissed his neck, pressing her body up against his, wanting only to be as close to him as possible.

Cato smiled slightly, panting a bit. His hands trailed over her body softly.

Clove's body tingled where he touched her. It was like a magical warmth, fading away quickly. She wanted more. Gasping for air, she kissed him harder, sliding her hands down to the bottom of his bare back and finding his jeans.

Cato bit down on her bottom lip gently, he reached behind her back with one hand, gently unclasping her bra and flinging it off to the side.

Clove gently undid the top button of his jeans, then unzipped the zip. She kissed him as she brought her body closer to his.

* * *

"Are you sure you want to..?" Cato mumbled in her ear quietly, moving his hands down to her jeans.

"If you want to, I'm all in." She said with a grin as she kissed his ear.

"Mmmkay." Cato mumbled and smiled, unbuttoning her jeans and slipping them off of her.

Clove pulled his jeans down. Her hands started to get a bit shaky, she had never done this before. But she loved him. They were engaged. One of them was going to die...

She reached up for his underwear.

Cato slipped out of his jeans, kicking them away, he planted a small kiss on her neck.

Clove looked into his eyes. There was the man she loved. There was the man she would die for. There was the man she would give herself to.

Cato felt an aching in his chest, his heart aching. He never wanted to leave her. Ever. If she died; he swore to hell he'll go down with her.

She kissed his lips passionately.

Cato kissed her back, his lips moving in sync with Clove's.

Clove pulled him closer to her. His body was so perfect from all those many years of training. She thought that surely, there couldn't be a man better looking than this in the whole universe. And he had personality. He was perfect.

Cato's body was pressed up against hers, he had his forearms either side of her head to keep him up off of her a bit so he didn't use all his weight.

Clove kissed his chest, bringing her arms down with her to get there. She felt the lumps in his spine.

"You realise they're gonna go batty if we're caught, right?" Cato muttered to her, his gorgeous eyes following hers.

"Let's not get caught then." Clove said with a smirk.

Cato smirked and kissed her lips, one hand trailing down her stomach and to her undies.

Clove returned the kiss while holding his hips with her hands.

Cato slowly pulled them down.

"If you don't want to, we don't have to babe." Clove said softly, making sure that they both wanted it.

Cato looked her in the eye. "It's all up to you." He answered quietly.

"You can choose. I'm happy either way" she smiled to reassure him.

"Okay.." Cato twisted his lips a bit. "Mmm I dunno."

Clove kissed him, waiting for his answer.

Cato slipped his own boxers off. "Ready now?" He asked her quietly.

"Of course. I love you."

Cato did her hard.