Chapter 1

(Your P.O.V.)

"(Y/N)?" I turn around at the voice and see Sky and Max standing in the doorway. I could feel myself starting to get caught up in emotions.

"So you already know each other? Good this makes things easi-"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked them harshly. They both looked as shocked as me, well at least Sky. I will admit that I was more closer with Sky while Bounty Hunting with them. 

"Or not," the mask guy said with a sigh. 

"Ross, you didn't tell us she's the one we're working with," Max looked down at me. I glared at me. 

"I had to find someone quickly, and I did," 'Ross' told them. 

"Whatever, let's just talk already," Sky said sitting down and leaning in to listen to what Ross had to say. Alpha laid at my feet also listening to the conversation. 

I was able to convince Ross that I have a better chance of getting the guy with only me and Alpha. He eventually agree and thankfully I don't have to deal with Sky and Max. 

We talked a bit more about certain things, where to meet if I found him, how to contact me if they found him, where he could be. All that boring Bounty Hunting stuff. 

Then Alpha and I were able to look around. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 ~ ~ ~ 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

We head into a forest full of dead tree, it was very foggy here too. But whatever right? It's the first place Ross told me to look in, so I kinda have to. But another thing about this place is that it's crawling with Deathclaws. 

Which everyone is scared of, but I think we should be able to avoid them. 

I notice that Alpha started to sniff the air, "Found something." 

"Probably not," she put her head down in defeat but her ears were still up listening to stuff around us. 

"I can't believe this, It's hard to see anything here. What if we-"

"Who is that!" she barked and ran ahead of me. I looked at her disappeared into the fog.

"Alpha wait!" I called out to her while running after her. 

"Shit, I can't see anything," I tried to make out the figures in the forest but it became harder and harder to do so. 

I start hearing things go past me. This made me start to worry more and pull out my gun. Holding it up and getting ready to shoot whatever comes at me. 

"Alpha..? Where are you..." I feel my heart start to beat faster and my pace quickens. 

How much was this again? Is dying worth how ever many bottle caps for this?!

I could hear growling as that thing come closer to me. 

Then I realize that it's cornering me and that's when I start freaking out.