Chapter 11

(Your P.O.V.)

I had to find where they took Cory, Uni and Nick. They separated us and took Alpha and me to the house I was at. I should probably try and act 'in character'. It won't be as hard, just say how lovely the place is. Just be as joyful as possible. I told Alpha about it, "Hey, we need to find Cory, Nick, Adam and Dawn. If we are going to do this then we need to act 'In character'. Do you got that?" I asked.

"What about Uni? Is he going to be Ok? What are we going to do when we get there?" She questioned. "What's with you and Uni?" I smirked. She growled, "Nothing, I just am worried. OK?"

"Whatever, We are going to find them and make sure they are Ok. Plus we need to find out how to get out of here." I stated.

She just nodded and laid down near the door. I looked around for things I can convince them. Maybe some Face Makeup, I don't know. But, I so find some and but it on. 

"(Y/N), That look stupid. You should take it off." Alpha barked. 

"Nope, It's the best thing I could find." I answered.

"Whatever, Let's just go." She said, waiting for me to open the door. I open it and smile happily. 

'This is stupid.' I thought. I greeted the neighbors with a smile. I asked one Where they put Cory, calling Cory Camera Face.  They pointed to a House nearby. I nodded a Thanks and Walked to it. I knocked one the door. 

Cory opened it and he gasped, "(Y/N)! Why do you have-"
"Cory! It's so Great to see you!" I hugged him and Whispered in his ear, "Don't worry it's me. Let's talk outside." I pulled away. Cory nodded, "How about we talk outside, It's beautiful outside!"

We walked outside in the backyard, Uni was back there. Adam was too, so we could talk to him.

"Ok, This makeup is stupid and I want to take off." I groaned. Cory hugged me again, "Thank god, You are Ok (Y/N)." He sighed. I blush a little, "Yeah, I-I'm fine." 

"Hehe, cute." I could hear Alpha say. "Ok, Did you guys find out what we need to do? That's the Second reason we came here." I say. Adam and Cory looked at each other. "Yeah we are meeting each other at night, Midnight." Cory said. "And so we know that it's each other. There's is a code word, Doghouse." Adam added. I nodded, and looked at Uni and Alpha. She looked worried and Uni tried to make her happy again. 

"Ok then, that's all? Nothing else? What am I supposed do in the meantime?" I asked. Cory shrugged, "I don't know. Find something to do." I growled and he stepped towards the house. I sit down in the fake grass. Alpha and Uni come up to me. "Maybe I can take you guys to the park. How about that?" I smiled. They looked at each other and barked a 'yes'. I fell backwards, laying down. The door opened and Cory sat next to me, "I am not watching that for the next few hours."

He laid next to me and sighed, "I hope we can leave this place. The fact that this is not the green place is getting to me." "How so? I mean this place is fake but is the green place going to look like this?" 

He turned to his side, facing me "Maybe, I'm not sure. Maybe I can ask Uni." I blushed seeing Cory stare at me. "Yeah, you can ask him.." I said getting up. "We are going to the park. Hopefully it's somewhat fun." I say as Uni and Alpha jumped the gate. I smiled, I've been smiling more. I guess that's good. We went to the park and I watched Uni and Alpha play with each other. 

Once it was Midnight we went to the park and waited for Adam. It was 15 minutes after midnight is when he came. He told us to follow him and we did. He took us to the wall where there was posters. He then took out a something and broke a piece of the wall. Behind it was stone, I looked at it confused. 

"This place is a cave! Not a gated community!" Adam hissed. It did make sense. That was why the place was always cold and the fake trees and grass. "Now that we got that figured out. We need to find out how to get out of here." Adam stated. "Isn't the town hall the way out of here." I asked. 

Adam nodded. "We need to find some weapons, Some big guns." Cory said. "And I know where to get them." Adam said and told us to follow him.  We did so and he took us to the place with all the guns and stuff. When we got to it there was a guy sleeping. We got in quietly and when we got inside... Adam yelled and hit the guy with a bat. He was died.

There was nothing there. A knife. That was it. But there was a lever and Cory flipped it. A ladder going down opened. Once we went down there was chest full of guns and armor. There was a lot of stuff. Enough to take out the guards and we took almost all of it. We took it to Adam's house and Adam hid it all. 

We went home and went to sleep. 

The next day we were woken up by a siren, a very loud one. I needed to get to the others. I took Alpha and a coat and left to Cory's house. When I got there Nick and Dawn were heading to the town center. I waved at them and looked for Cory and Uni. I went inside and found Cory talking to Uni. I went outside, "Cory, did you see Adam his door was open." He looked at me. "No, We need to find him." Cory stated.

We went to his house, like I said, the door was opened. Inside it was a mess and Adam was nowhere to be seen... Great, just Great. 

(Wow, I'm tired.. I need to go to sleep. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. I was listening to the Hamilton  soundtrack and I'm crying right now. It's sooo sad.)

MariahReading Out~

(1069 words)