Chapter 2

(Your P.O.V.)

"Look, thank you again for saving me but I should go back to.." I trail off, "Where ever we're going next..."

'I didn't really think this through, Alpha and I should probably get away from everybody. But we're so low Bottle caps, this isn't good..' I tried my best to map out a plan.

"Besides my problems right now, I'll leave you guys alone," I motion my hand to Alpha for us to get going.

"Wait!" I hear Cory yell, I turn around in confusion.

"You don't have to worry, I'm not going to tell anyone about where you are-"

"Is it true that you have no where to go?" Cory cuts me off with a question.

"Yeah but why do you care?" I asked a bit harshly.

Cory looked over at Adam, who didn't like where this was going.

"What do you mean you won't tell anyone about us?" Adam questioned me.

"I wasn't the only one who was coming after you, I was supposed to work with them but went against it," I answered him.

"I guess you could be useful to us, since you know about them..." Adam said quietly.

I raise an eyebrow, "What are you saying..?"

"You should join us," Cory finally says.

"What, why? I was going to kill you," I looked at him with a face full of confusion.

"Whoa, Cory. Is this really a good idea to be with, her?" Adam said to Cory, he didn't seem to like me.

"Yeah he's right, why should we let her join?" Nick questioned as well.

"Okay here me out, She could be helpful with the with this whole Bounty Hunter thing. She'll have somewhere to be and go. Plus she a freaking Bounty Hunter! She's probably really experienced with the wasteland and knows her way around things," Cory explained.

"Thanks for saying that but I think you're whole group should decided on it," I calmly state.

"She's right, lets talk this over," Adam, Nick and Cory go to the side and start talking about me.

I frown, I really don't like people talking bad about me. Hopefully they aren't.

"Is this a smart idea (Y/N)?" Alpha speaks up after a very long time.

"I don't know anymore, but we need to figure something out. At this point we don't have a choice," I looked down at her.

"I feel like we can trust Cory and his group," I smiled at her.

"Probably not the mutt," she growled.

It takes them a couple minutes before coming back over to me. I feel like I'm being on trial or something.

"Nick came up with an idea, which usually isn't that normal," Adam joked.

"Ha ha, Adam. It'll work though," Nick held his head up proudly.

"Geez, okay whatever. We think you should come with us for a little while. Maybe until you get back together. But for now, you can stick with us," Cory somewhat smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Thank you, all of you. Once I figure out what I'm doing next, I'll get out of your hair."

"Yeah, yeah, now Cory. Where did you say we were going?" Adam and Cory face forward and start walking.