Chapter 9

Your P.O.V.

I woke up with a cold shock. I gasped as I felt my head ached. I quickly notice that I just sat up in a bed. I got up from the bed. 'What is this place?' I thought. I slowly walked to the window. The light was shining in my eyes as I look out the Window. Outside was a town! It had roads and houses and stores I think. 'We made It to the Green place!' I excitedly thought. 

I turned towards the door and went to open it. But I soon remembered what happened to Alpha and Uni and Cory... What happened to them? I looked down knowing I had to find them. 

The door then opened as Dawn came inside the room. "Oh! What are you doing next to Door, Patient?" 

"Dawn! We made it to the Green place! Isn't this great?" I said happily. "Green Place? I don't know what you talking about, Patient." Dawn replied. 

"Why do you keep saying Patient? Dawn, You know my name. It's me, (Y/N)!" I said. 

"Don't worry about that. You were hit in the head pretty hard so False memories are to be seen." He said. "What- Can we just, I don't know go for a walk. I want to see the town." That was a lie. I really wanted to know where the others were. "Well, a walk would be good. Ok, follow me." Dawn said as he walked out the door. I followed him as we walked out the building, But as we walk through the building I saw people with like clown makeup on. I looked at them with a questionably look.  As we got out Dawn said, "It is a good thing we have you here. The president said that you were a good person who tracked down bad people." 'They know I'm a Bounty Hunter?' I thought. 

"Since you will protect our people, you get to live on the better side of town. The right side has less people trying to sell you something."  Dawn said weirdly. 'That's stupid, I'll go where ever I want.' I thought again. He took me out and I gasped, "This is beautiful! Look at this place, It has buildings and shops and Grass!" Looking around I went towards the left side of town, "I wouldn't go over there. Your house is not over there. When you get out, which is soon, You'll get your own nice house." Dawn advised. I looked at him and just kept walking. 

"When can I leave?" I asked. "Not too long. You should be out by later tonight." Dawn replied. I saw a Statue of a person, then I heard a voice. "I see that you are taking the town well." the voice said. I turned around to see Nick! "Nick! Oh my gosh, I can't believe that you are Ok." I exclaimed. "I don't think we have ever met but If you are friends with Dawn then you are friends with me." I looked at him, confused. I nodded my head, "Whatever, Dawn can I go to my house now?" I asked. Dawn looked around and then replied, "Um, Sure I believe so." 

Dawn then took me to a nice house, it was a white cute house. I looked at it, "This is the place?" Dawn nodded, "Yup, this is it. I will tell the doctors that you are at you house now. I must check up on another Patient. Good bye." He left back to the Hospital. I walked around the house see that it had a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room. 

I jumped on the soft bed. I was tired and soon took a nap. It was a good idea to speed up time up. By the time I woke up It was later during the night. I remembered that I was not allowed to go to the left side of town. I quietly left to house and went behind the house trying not to be seen. Maybe I could be able to find Cory or Alpha even Uni. I just wanted to find someone who I know. As I made my way to the other side I heard someone saying something about the farm. Also something about the animal pound. I thought that I could probably make my way to the pound. It seems that Alpha might be there.

'Well, If anything Alpha should be in there'  I thought. The pound is where I was going to go. I made my way over there, and don't ask how I knew where it was. As I went closer I saw a few more people go in the pound. I could see Dawn and Nick, plus someone I couldn't make out. 

I waited a little and then went to the pound. I walked Right into something I shouldn't have. 

"Cory?" I said quietly. Dawn and Nick looked at me and stared. "Um What are you Doing here? You should be at your house resting. Right Dawn?" Nick asked Dawn. "I just wanted to find my dog." I murmured. The guy behind the desk said, "Go ahead but look out for someone else." He said and I think Dawn and Nick glared at him. I just nodded and went ahead. I looked up to see someone in front of me. "Cory?" I said. He just looked at me and gasp pulling me into a hug. "(Y/N)! I can't believe it's you!" he pulled me out of the hug and grabbed my hand. "I think I know where Uni and Alpha is." He said. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go get them." I replied. 

We made our way to the next door. It was dark at first but we still made our way down the stairs. "Uni!?" Cory said. The light soon came, and we saw Uni and Alpha. I made my way to Alpha, "Alpha are you Ok? Your back it is." I was stumbling over my words. I was happy to see her I couldn't even talk. I just wanted to hug her even though she wouldn't like it. "What is this place. Whatever I need to find the way to get out." Cory said as he looked around. I did the same thing. Cory kept talking to Uni. I looked into a box. There siting at the bottom of the box. A key with a purple ribbon. They turn up at every corner and I always take them. I shake my head. I could hear Cory trying to find something to ask Uni to know it was him. 

I could Hear him whisper something to Uni. Uni looked at Alpha then turned to tell Cory the answer. Cory Blushed and nodded his head, "Yup, you're the real Uni." I looked at the confused, "What? Ugh that doesn't matter right now. We have to get Them out." I shoved the key in my back pocket. 

Then we heard footsteps. I grabbed Cory's shoulder, "Do you hear that?" I asked. He looked up and pulled me away from the door. "There coming into the room." He looked at me. "Please tell me where they put you." I looked at the door and said, "They put me in a house on the right side of the town. In this white cute house."  He nodded and then hugged me once more, "I will go get you when they let me out, I promise ." He said. I blushed and hugged back. 

The door then opened and two guys came in the room. Taking me by the arm and pulled me away from Cory. They took us out and separated us. I looked at Cory as they took him away. I frowned, I probably won't see them in a while. Nick, Cory, Alpha and Uni were out there and I need to get them. I need to get them fast, I don't know what they will do to them. 

They took me back to my house and gave me a bag. Inside was water and Food. One guy took something out of his pocket, "Here, They didn't need to keep these so we decide to give them back to you." He threw the rest of my Keys to me. I looked at them. Yup, they always comeback to me. I just nodded and they left. I put the purple ribbon key with the rest of them. I went to the bed. I was planning how to get my friends out of here, out of this place. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The darkness took over me...

(I didn't know what to do with chapter. But here you go. This will be the last chapter of the weekend. I will post again on Fridays so look forward for that. This is a shorter chapter, Sorry not sorry. Good Night/Morning.)

MariahReading out~

(1480 words)